🚨 MJ's Estate Owners Allegedly Responsible for MJ's Death ... The Lawyers for MJ's Estate (The Jerylls) Initiated Britney's Conservatorship + Michael Kane, Britney's Current Manager That Replaced Lou Taylor & Was Selected By Jamie Also Involved With MJ

It's a cult and those people are connected & (i believe) that they have so much dirt one on the other that if one would go down, it would mean for everyone to go down, therefore, there'll be no justice in B's or MJ's cases not other cases unless there's someone strong enough to get them all. Tho old news, good for pointing out 

attacking game of thrones GIF

7 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

It's a cult and those people are connected & (i believe) that they have so much dirt one on the other that if one would go down, it would mean for everyone to go down, therefore, there'll be no justice in B's or MJ's cases not other cases unless there's someone strong enough to get them all. Tho old news, good for pointing out 

attacking game of thrones GIF

I agree it's a cult and many of the same players.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, joanhs said:

You didnt know already?? Or what, is there any news? Because this is old news.
Has anything actually happened in that trial?

I didn't know about the Jerylls.

La Toya Jackson talked a lot and nothing happened. It seems the Estate won and she was silenced.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block