Where Are All Britney's Awards?

I kinda dont care. Many awards are bogus and stupid **** only to create money for the inventors of the so-called award show. I bet britney owns the ones she do care about, like the grammy one, but maybe she doesnt even care about that one since it wasnt in the actual show.
Also, Britney isnt the one creating most of the songs or writing the songs. So I would believe it gets pretty tiresome to win awards for actually just singing a voice, the real engineers are the one who created the song, so the award kinda belongs to them. This is not about Britney only, but so many artist stand there like they wrote the bible, and they only sang anothers songs

4 hours ago, joanhs said:

Also, Britney isnt the one creating most of the songs or writing the songs. So I would believe it gets pretty tiresome to win awards for actually just singing a voice, the real engineers are the one who created the song, so the award kinda belongs to them. This is not about Britney only, but so many artist stand there like they wrote the bible, and they only sang anothers songs

This makes no sense whatsoever. :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: Singing the songs is very much important, she's the one delivering them to the audiences through vocals, visuals and performances. Plus she won a lot of awards for general artistry and sales, and those are her own achievements.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, joanhs said:

I kinda dont care. Many awards are bogus and stupid **** only to create money for the inventors of the so-called award show. I bet britney owns the ones she do care about, like the grammy one, but maybe she doesnt even care about that one since it wasnt in the actual show.

It depends on the award if it’s for songwriting! Otherwise it’s the artist as well that’s voice, performance and videos that help bring songs to life! 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

He's obsessed. Wtf is this woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

That's actually inside Britney's childhood bedroom, there is nothing wrong with collecting her awards in her childhood bedroom like that.

Its hilarious how you guys try to twist everything in a negative way. To answer your question @DiamondCircus : No, he didnt get rid of her awards as you can see. Instead of that, he kept a lot of her awards inside her childhood bedroom/the Kentwood museum. 

Beyonce Goodbye GIF

Edited by DollyParton
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

That's actually inside Britney's childhood bedroom, there is nothing wrong with collecting her awards in her childhood bedroom like that.

Its hilarious how you guys try to twist everything in a negative way. To answer your question @DiamondCircus : No, he didnt get rid of her awards as you can see. Instead of that, he kept a lot of her awards inside her childhood bedroom/the Kentwood museum. 

Beyonce Goodbye GIF

Mess those are her awards 

• Love 2
On 3/18/2023 at 4:07 AM, DiamondCircus said:

Britney has been doing many Instagram videos with her awards case and she's won hundreds of awards.

Do you think she has most of them or did Jamie Spears get rid of them?

Britney Spears leaves little to the imagination in plunging dress at Teen  Choice Awards - Mirror Online

On 3/18/2023 at 4:08 AM, GlitterRain said:

Of course she has them. They are in her home in her office. Sam has posted some of them before I believe. 

On 3/18/2023 at 4:10 AM, DiamondCircus said:

Me too, but I haven't seen her TCA's, AMA might be in the case but hard to see and tons of others.

On 3/18/2023 at 4:12 AM, JayTawndre Rocks said:

Yeah she has a lot of awards :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

Queen :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay:

On 3/18/2023 at 4:13 AM, DiamondCircus said:

For sure I only see one of her EMA's in the case, it had me thinking cause Mariah has all her awards in many cases.

Britney still needs that AMA ICON award. 

I didn't see her World Music Awards either. 

On 3/18/2023 at 4:14 AM, Emil87 said:

Team con probably bid them all off tbh. Hopefully Lou saved one of the TCAs surfboards for herself so she can go surfing and get eaten alive by a shark! 

On 3/18/2023 at 4:16 AM, DiamondCircus said:

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened, same with her platinum certifications.

Josh on Twitter: "To commemorate the first day of spring, here's Britney  Spears by Timothy white (1999) https://t.co/lbXIXA9oQh" / Twitter

On 3/18/2023 at 4:20 AM, JayTawndre Rocks said:

She will probably get the AMA Icon award in the next few years. She's definitely working on B10 or is in the beginning thought process of it. That RCA meeting 

On 3/18/2023 at 4:24 AM, DiamondCircus said:

I’ve always wanted just new album and like 5-6 videos and just award shows and talk show performances is good! A tour of the same songs is redundant at this point!

On 3/18/2023 at 6:27 AM, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

He's obsessed. Wtf is this woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

On 3/18/2023 at 6:19 AM, PokemonSpears said:

Jamie got a lot of stuff at the house in Louisiana

Image-001.png

Image-003.png

On 3/18/2023 at 11:03 AM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I hope she kept her Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice awards!..  :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

On 3/18/2023 at 2:09 PM, Kevney said:

i thought of this too

hopefully in a safe place 

On 3/18/2023 at 5:06 PM, PokemonSpears said:

the museum in Louisiana also had some stuff

britney-spears-museum.jpg?quality=90&str

On 3/18/2023 at 5:08 PM, Brit52 said:

A lot of her awards (including some TCA surf boards) are in Louisiana at the Kentwood Memorial Museum

Same with a lot of her record certifications and a lot of tour props and other memorabilia

On 3/18/2023 at 6:48 PM, DollyParton said:

I dont think she even cares about those. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block