Taylor Swift takes inspiration from Britney Spears for her Eras World Tour?

Miley took inspiration from the Lonely performance for the Best Of Both Worlds tour too for the performance of Best Of Both Worlds. She had a projection of Hannah Montana on the screens.

I feel like Taylor may have been inspired a bit by the Grammys performance nn

• Haha 1
  • Super Mods
17 minutes ago, Isla said:

Miley took inspiration from the Lonely performance for the Best Of Both Worlds tour too for the performance of Best Of Both Worlds. She had a projection of Hannah Montana on the screens.

I feel like Taylor may have been inspired a bit by the Grammys performance nn

I agree!! I thought of Britney right away! 

• Love 1
45 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Thanks for explaining that Britney didn't invent the wheel, as most fans think.

I love Britney and she will always be my Nr one but fans constantly accusing others of copying her makes us look childish as hell. Unless it's a complete rip off like beyonces Ring the alarm performance fans should shut up. Everything has been done by someone at this point. Just because you saw Britney doing it doesn't mean she was the first person to do it or that everyone else who does it is copying her.

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

I think she did. This is very Britney. Being fair she needed to switch things up and add more spectacle and not just singing. Otherwise would be boring.

I’m also getting serious Britney vibes and glad that I’m not the only one taking notice! 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block