Why did Britney do that thing with her tongue in music videos?

59 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Who made her do it though? :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

Very well could have been her own decision. She herself is an innately very secual person. As others have said,other pop acts of the time did it too, it probably originated from somewhere and became a trendy thing to do

Or she may have been coached... its really no different than learning specific choreo. It's performance. At that time she also used to do this little foot slide walk thing along stage which I wish she did still... but I also noticed watching old MMC footage that young JT did the same foot slide walk, so I'm sure it was taught by Disney. The tongue thing might not be Disney, but I'm sure its a common performance technique, another one that Britney mastered beautifully and made her own

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Who made her do it though? :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

Idk but I have a feeling it was her idea cause she's always been naturally sxual.

Maybe she did it unintentionally at first in a video and then a director told her it looked great, so she kept doing it.

Edited by princessmimi

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block