Taylor Swift kicks off the Eras Tour tonight!

Cqleb

Saw fan videos, the tour is insane, lasts for over 3 hours and includes 44 songs.. Taylor truly is the best female tourer since Madonna. This show will be up in the running of the best pop show of all time, the songs, costumes, staging and lightining everything is spot on. I respect Taylor so much for putting sometjing this amazing together and being able to perform for this long. Not many other stars could pull this off

• Love 4
17 hours ago, Isla said:

I mean I totally understand taking a break between legs, but having nothing from say August until spring/summer 2024 would be weird. 

aw yeh, i understand tours are exhausting and the artist need a break but a 7 or 8 month break seems pointlessly long, unless like i said kids are involved but Taylor doesnt have kids so it seems pointless. wouldnt she have to then do a full like 6 week rehearsal again because she'd forgotten the show after so long away?

• Love 1
3 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

aw yeh, i understand tours are exhausting and the artist need a break but a 7 or 8 month break seems pointlessly long, unless like i said kids are involved but Taylor doesnt have kids so it seems pointless. wouldnt she have to then do a full like 6 week rehearsal again because she'd forgotten the show after so long away?

I mean probably ddd. I did hear rumours about South America/Australia for late 2023 which makes more sense than Europe as it's spring/summer in both continents at the end of the year. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block