Taylor Swift kicks off the Eras Tour tonight!

Cqleb

1 hour ago, Midnights said:

So curious about the setlist!

ME!

Ready for It

Delicate

Don't Blame Me

Shake it Off

Out Of The Woods

Love Story 

Cruel Summer 

Anti-Hero

Bejeweled

Are rumoured to be on it!

the rumored songs I saw didn't include "Me!", but there was 'Begin Again, 'Enchanted', 'All Too Well', 'YBWM', 'Cardigan'... and others 

• Love 1
55 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

the rumored songs I saw didn't include "Me!", but there was 'Begin Again, 'Enchanted', 'All Too Well', 'YBWM', 'Cardigan'... and others 

7 minutes ago, Midnights said:

Begin again I saw circulating too, the orhers I haven't. I did hear a soundcheck on tiktok of ME!, Love Story and Anti-Hero 

All Too Well better be the 10-minute version :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I'm still waiting for the international dates ffff

28 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Any ideas on when she'll announce UK dates?? not that im overly confident ill manage to get tickets as i know itll be a nightmare

Honestly I keep hearing 2024 for international dates, but SURELY she'll have tour dates planned for the last few months of the year as the tour only runs until August so far?

46 minutes ago, Isla said:

I'm still waiting for the international dates ffff

Honestly I keep hearing 2024 for international dates, but SURELY she'll have tour dates planned for the last few months of the year as the tour only runs until August so far?

Yeh i find it totally weird the US leg only runs til August which isnt really that long, only 5 months [ok it is kinda long but considering tour dates are announced months and months in advance if she was touring another country at end of the year it'd be announced now. i got Shania Twain tickets in December and thats not til September] and yet still no word. i also did hear the rumour about it not being til 2024 but then why would she finish the US leg in August and then nothing for at least 6 months??? I know P!nk did that on her Beautiful Trauma tour a few years ago but in P!nk's case it made sense as she has kids and the break was probably more for her kids to go back home and have a bit of a normal childhood. But Taylor Swift doesnt have kids so kinda doesnt make sense completing the US leg in August then nothing for at least 5 or 6 months

21 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Yeh i find it totally weird the US leg only runs til August which isnt really that long, only 5 months [ok it is kinda long but considering tour dates are announced months and months in advance if she was touring another country at end of the year it'd be announced now. i got Shania Twain tickets in December and thats not til September] and yet still no word. i also did hear the rumour about it not being til 2024 but then why would she finish the US leg in August and then nothing for at least 6 months??? I know P!nk did that on her Beautiful Trauma tour a few years ago but in P!nk's case it made sense as she has kids and the break was probably more for her kids to go back home and have a bit of a normal childhood. But Taylor Swift doesnt have kids so kinda doesnt make sense completing the US leg in August then nothing for at least 5 or 6 months

I mean I totally understand taking a break between legs, but having nothing from say August until spring/summer 2024 would be weird. 

• Like 1
3bd6bc5c.jpg
WWW.SETLIST.FM

Get the Taylor Swift Setlist of the concert at State Farm Stadium, Glendale, AZ, USA on March 17, 2023 from the The Eras Tour...

1. Intro
    (Contains elements of "So It Goes...")
  2. Lover
  3. (Shortened, Live debut)
    Play Video
  4. (Live debut)
    Play Video
    Play Video
  6. (Shortened)
    Play Video
    Play Video
  8. (Extended Outro)
    Play Video
  9. Fearless
  10. (Electric version, first time since 2012; shortened)
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
  13. evermore
  14. (Live debut)
    Play Video
    Play Video
  16. (Live debut; shortened)
    Play Video
  17. (Live debut w/ spoken intro)
    Play Video
  18. (Live debut; extended intro with keys)
    Play Video
  19. reputation
  20. (Extended intro, skipped some lyrics)
    Play Video
    Play Video
  22. (Acoustic intro)
    Play Video
    Play Video
  24. Speak Now
  25. (Extended intro)
    Play Video
  26. Red
  27. Red - Intro
    (Contains elements of "State more )
    Play Video
  28. 22

Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
  31. (spoken intro)
    Play Video
  32. folklore
  33. seven
    (Spoken word version; contains more )
    Play Video
    Play Video
  35. (spoken intro)
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
  38. (shortened)
    Play Video
    Play Video
  40. (Extended outro)
    Play Video
  41. 1989
  42. (shortened)
    Play Video
    Play Video
    Play Video
  45. (shortened)
    Play Video
  46. (shortened)
    Play Video
  47. Surprise Song
  48. (Acoustic)
    Play Video
  49. Taylor Swift (Debut)
  50. (Acoustic)
    Play Video
  51. Midnights
  52. (Live debut; extended intro)
    Play Video
    Play Video
  54. (Live debut)
    Play Video
  55. (Live debut)
    Play Video
  56. (Live debut)
    Play Video
  57. (Live debut)
    Play Video
  58. (Live debut; extended outro)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block