Better discography: Beyoncé or Britney Spears?

Better discography?  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Beyoncé musical highlights:
- Baby Boy
- BREAK MY SOUL
- Crazy In Love
- Dangerously In Love
- Drunk In Love
- Formation
- Halo
- Irreplaceable 
- Naughty Girl
- XO

Britney Spears musical highlights:
- …Baby One More Time
- Circus
- Everytime
- Gimme More
- I’m A Slave 4 U
- Lucky
- Oops!… I Did It Again
- Overprotected
- Piece Of Me
- Toxic

Who has the better discography out of the two Y2K sisters? Discuss and don’t forget to vote! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 2

This comparison Screenshot-20230317-034909-Samsung-Inter

Britneys one album is better than whole Beyonka discography. Beyonka have forgetable stuff and she is like illuminati pop product. If I don't count Britneys albums during cship, her albums always had some soul and creativity inside :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Beyonka just wanted to be trendy. But I didn't feel any soul connection with the album and creativity.

But anyway thank you for the interview :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Like 1

Both have stellar discographies but Britney’s hits are way more iconic, imo. But their sounds are too different to really compare.

I prefer Beyonces work with Destiny’s Child over her solo work, but maybe that’s cuz it was way catchier. “Bootylicious”, “Survivor”, “Solider”, “Bug a Boo” are all certified BOPS. 

• Like 4

Both are great. What stains Britney's discography is the fact that she didn't sang in some of her albums since 2007, not only in Britney Jean and not mentioning the excessive releases of compillation albums that unfortunately had to be used since she wasn't in conditions to decide the directions of her career.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block