Why do fans hate on Radar?

I had Radar on repeat for like 76 days when Blackout came out so I can't relate to this nonsense.  Fans dislike it because it wasn't a huge smash despite it being the 4th single from the second album it was released on... that's the only logical conclusion for this slander.

On 3/17/2023 at 5:07 AM, Dorian Gray said:

I love Radar. It was an immediate standout track (if not my initial fave) on Blackout. I think it’s one of her stronger overall songs and was a major missed opportunity in how it was released. Had Britney been in a better place professionally when Blackout was being “promoted”, I think the song had the potential to be a career standout (along the lines of You Drive Me Crazy or Stronger)… 

I love her vocal and the production. B&A really delivered on the theme (both lyrically and sonically - with the radar sound infused throughout). The song easily could have sounded super cheesy. I think it holds up well to this day. 

People Represent GIF by Disney Channel

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ElToxico said:

I always thought it was a terrible single choice, generic and boring.

With so many other great choices why would anyone obsess over this?

Damnnn!! I don't know if it's something else I'm hearing, but when she coos and attacks these verses...

"I'm checkin you SO. HOT. SO. HOT. Wonderrrrring if you know it. ON. MA. RA.DAR. onmyradar". 

God, it's just so ***-shaking perfection. 

:barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

Then when she sings the DA DA DA DA da DA da DA da DAAAAAAAssss I feel like such a naughty minx, like I've gotten away with something.

3wlV.gif

father-ted.gif

It's so refreshing and uplifting. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block