Why do fans hate on Radar?

On 3/16/2023 at 10:19 PM, Joshyworld said:

Literally such a messy song. It had potential and was cute for its time but the execution was a tragedy. It’s interesting how only gay men praise Blackout whereas the other albums Britney released during her prime had more widespread appeal. 

It's not only gay men, blackout is considered her best almost universally. Jenn ortega , rihanna beyonce, gaga all praised it.  

Also radar is a good song, again fans turned when it wasn't a hit. I think it's the video, it just doesn't match the song.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
59 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

Nope. “I don’t think you know… KNOW!” The high notes in Radar pre chorus and chorus literally hurts my ears 

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

Bro that's not even Britney's voice on that part... Fake fan. 

Here's the Candice Nelson and it literally sounds identical

• Haha 1

The song was cool until it was put on Circus as a single and released with that candies music video. By the time Circus came out as a fan I already played out that song and they could of used one of Circus other tracks to release and the video was so not the vibe of the song and just felt like they just tried to squeeze in a music video into a photoshoot. 

1 hour ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

I personally love it. Lyrically it's genius. I almost forgot Britney didn't write it. 

CONFIDENCE IS A MUST

COCKINESS IS A PLUS

EDGING IS A RUSH

EDGING AGAIN WHEN IT'S ROUGH

BOTTOMS START SUCKING MY COOK

TOP, I'M ******* YOUR BUSS

I don't think you know :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

:plzexplain_britney_karaoke_carpool_confused_oh_okay_hmm_nod_eyebrows_raised:

• Love 1
On 3/17/2023 at 6:00 AM, Flavor Of Love said:

I actually loved Radar video, 2009 was good year for releasing it. I just hate the fact she was in cship :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

On 3/17/2023 at 6:17 AM, Flavor Of Love said:

This video worked well and for 2009 is it good choice. This is one of "better" things what happened during her cship.

I think radar doesn't fit on circus I wish they did a different kind of mixing for circus version (less processed vocals and different instrumental) it would be iconic and we would get 2 sides of radar. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

Edited by Red Hot Lipstick
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, britbratt12 said:

The song was cool until it was put on Circus as a single and released with that candies music video. By the time Circus came out as a fan I already played out that song and they could of used one of Circus other tracks to release and the video was so not the vibe of the song and just felt like they just tried to squeeze in a music video into a photoshoot. 

I agree this video did radar dirty... there were Britney's idea for music video back in 2007 but it's scrapped sadly :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2

I think the song would not have been as hated if it was released as a blackout single. 

I think it just stole the spot for another Circus song as a single and honestly I am a bit bitter about it because it kinda kill the vibes of the album and of the single roll out. 

But I remember when all the blackout demos leaked, Radar was one of the fan favorites.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block