Photo Proof of JL torturing Britney (2016)

Even if she did love her sister back then and did want to support, Britney just doesnt cross me as a country-music fan, or else I think she would have done more country, or just a song or whatever. But she have NEVER even hinted she loves country. Even know she is talking about Mariah,and other iconic pop-queens.
No matter how much love there is to a sibling, if you dont like the genre, its hard to sit there. 

I know a singer in a death-metal band (I know plenty) and I know his sister too, and she supports him, turns up for every concert, but she stuggling with the genre.

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, Cqleb said:

😬😂

This hurts after everything we know now. They really used her conservatorship like a family business where she'd be forced to be available for everyone 24/7, completely submitted, working her *** off to make money for the whole family and TriStar, involved in every bull**** vanity project they would come up with.

I'm so sorry for having supported her music and everything she's done during those years without knowing her position at the time... I really hope she can find happiness, smile and appreciate all she's got, all she has accomplished and how loved and respected she is as an icon all around the world ❤️

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block