Throwback to “Me Against Madonna” MadTV version

57 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

Do you guys remember this iconic video? It’s too funny and so accurate. I think I’ve seen this version more than the official one. So many iconic lines ..“Keeps calling me, she’s worse than Justin Timberlake” ..”be my ***** I’ll be your ***..I’m not lezzy like you Madonna” :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Man I miss MadTV.

It's one of those rare parodies that doesn't make fun of Britney's mental health or image

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Red Hot Lipstick said:

It's one of those rare parodies that doesn't make fun of Britney's mental health or image

Britney's image was still quite polished then and she wasn't labeled as "crazy" or having had "mental heath" issues. The white trash label began after Kevin and went into full force around 2005. Both narratives began to take a full force around that year and this parody was made in 2003.

Edited by Joshyworld
editttt
  • Love 4
  • Like 3
Just now, Joshyworld said:

Britney's image was still quite polished then and she wasn't labeled as "crazy" or having had "mental heath" issues. Both of those narratives began to take a full force around 2006/07 and this parody was made in 2003.

But media were bashing her down because of Justin Timberlake they had the opportunity to make fun of her and call her a cheater using that but they didn't use it in this parody surprisingly.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Oxic said:

kind of crazy how madonna was considered old on 2003, even though she was 45 years old. shakira is 46 and no one is calling her granny lmao

I mean, Madonna basically lived in a fancy manor in England at the time and was writing children's books, and even her fashion sense was demure and homely for a time. She seemed a lot older then than she does now due to how she used to carry herself before she began publicly smoking w**d, using slang, and wearing grillz. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Edited by Stefani
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block