Avril Lavigne’s tell all documentary will be Available on Disney+

Cqleb

• Content Curators

According to the sun, Avril will be discussing her personal life, turbulent career and love life in an upcoming Disney+ film. Will you be watching? 

Avril-Lavigne-Credit-Ryan-McFadden-1024x
T.CO

According to The Sun’s Bizarre column, the new project from the Complicated singer will explore her...

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I’m sure it won’t be super in depth since it’s streaming on Disney+. They had to censor Miley when she was talking about her music on her special, and they gave this big dramatic warning before the special about how crude/segxual it was (and it really wasn’t that bad. She made one suggestive comment about the song River).

You can put child locks on Disney+ accounts for content that’s over pg13, I don’t understand why Disney then censors the “grown up” content. 

• Like 5

I think she doesn't need one because her life is not deep enough for a tell all documentary so what she's going to talk about in this documentary? her old childhood memories, her old friends and boyfriends, album eras and meaning of her songs or she's going to talk about clone/dead theory? All of these things can easily talked about on simple interview.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
21 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Did she renew her illuminati contract or what? I’m struggling to understand all this major exposure without any actual return on investment lol

Ikr it's weird... Her last album is not good enough I like avril but she needs to have an actual come back not with cheap album and cheap music videos & ugly orange style

• Love 1
  • Like 4
8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

No offense but does any one really care about her life story?

I mean its not like she had a turbulent one like Britney or MJ.

Are there people really interested in it?

And also why do it on Disney+?

they will highly censor it.

She should've went to HBO Max or Hulu.

I feel like they’re trying to position her as a legacy artist with the young generations who are obsessed with everything y2k at the moment. It’s probably going to be some random cheesy **** with her hanging out with young artists like young blood and mgk who will say what a legend she is 🙄

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block