Is anyone attending Taylor Swifts Eras Tour this weekend??

6 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

Kinda looks boring but give us nothing Taylor. She could have at least done her hair for the show or something :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

at first I thought the pictures from the show were from the rehearsal, cause girlfriend looked as if she just came out of the shower

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

but kudos to her for performing 45 songs, that’s an impressive setlist 

• Super Mods
7 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

It's a 44 song, three concert that features every album of her career, with no breaks.

This comment reminds me of the hate Britney recieved because she wasn't doing exactly what fans expected.

Can't please them all.

Her type of shows just aren’t my cup of tea. I already commented on the length of the show and said how awesome that was! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block