Miley Cyrus new album to debut at #....3

AII

5 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Morgan is just literally a local act,Miley is at least global. 

She's safe there. 

Well except I think I saw Morgan is playing the O2 Arena later this year which is baffling as I don't think he's that popular here (like most other country stars). And why he is still popular after he said the n-word on camera AND breached Covid restrictions? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Isla said:

Well except I think I saw Morgan is playing the O2 Arena later this year which is baffling as I don't think he's that popular here (like most other country stars). And why he is still popular after he said the n-word on camera AND breached Covid restrictions? :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Because America has beliefs backwards,  they think it was a mistake and he was drunk bullish, I never said racist stuff as a drunk..

So that tells me that we as a society are either racist or comfortable with this stuff. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Because America has beliefs backwards,  they think it was a mistake and he was drunk bullish, I never said racist stuff as a drunk..

So that tells me that we as a society are either racist or comfortable with this stuff. 

I'm all for second chances tbh, but I didn't think his career would experience an upward trajectory ddd

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Isla said:

Because straight male artists in genres that aren't pop don't generally care about cancel culture etc. That's why they keep succeeding. Because the people that make noise on Instagram comments / twitter make up a small group people that care but make the loudest noise. Most people don't care that much. He seems to be one of them. And his fanbase agrees 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, AII said:

Because straight male artists in genres that aren't pop don't generally care about cancel culture etc. That's why they keep succeeding. Because the people that make noise on Instagram comments / twitter make up a small group people that care but make the loudest noise. Most people don't care that much. He seems to be one of them. And his fanbase agrees 

Didnt Camila Cabello (and many others) also said racist things and everyone moved on? Its not just straight white males.

Edited by fays1
18 minutes ago, AII said:

I guess that explains why Chris Brown still has fans then :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

Edited by Isla
7 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Even though America is one of the least racist country in the world and in human history?

Not cancelling people doesnt mean you are racist or confortable with racism.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Didnt Camila Cabello (and many others) also said racist things and everyone moved on? Its not just straight white males.

AND THEN she flopped afterwards... didnt she? also she was never THAT big to get cancelled... 

43 minutes ago, Isla said:

I guess that explains why Chris Brown still has fans then :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

its the sad reality. the world is divided but i do think that "most " people dont care

and just because its all over social media, doesnt mean majority of people care. it just means theyre louder.

• Love 1
51 minutes ago, fays1 said:

Not when Morgan Wallen has an album out. Mileys new album is good, But I dont think it deresve a #1

Morgan will be the new SZA... he will reign for a few weeks. Miley will be out of the top 10 in 2-3 weeks unless Flowers starts selling again

• Love 1
19 hours ago, AII said:

Miley Cyrus' new album Will debut at number 3 on next week's billboard 200 chart. She will be behind "Twice" whose album will take the number 2 spot. And Morgan Wallen will who repeat at #1 for a second week in a row. Miley's album is expected to fall into the 115-130k range. Usually that would get you on number one these days but she has strong competition it seems!

:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

For those interested,  dont see Miley catching up to Morgan...

Morgan Wallen's One Thing at a Time (Big Loud/Mercury/Republic) - 250k
TWICE (JYP/Imperial/Republic): 140-160k
Miley Cyrus (Columbia): 115-130k

:ramona_dancing_bathing_suit:

• Love 1
7 hours ago, AII said:

AND THEN she flopped afterwards... didnt she? also she was never THAT big to get cancelled... 

Well shes still a public figure who was accepted after she was exposed

Another one is Azealia Banks whos openly homophobic and racist

Or James Charles who still practices p*******a and is exposed every week, yet nobody cares

Edited by fays1
2 hours ago, fays1 said:

Even though America is one of the least racist country in the world and in human history?

Not cancelling people doesnt mean you are racist or confortable with racism.

I remember, long ago, maybe five years into the past when “cancel culture” hadn’t been invented and it was still known as “being held accountable for your bull ****”

“Cancel culture”. The invention of people allergic to responsibility to try and victimise themselves.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, AnthonyJeweller said:

I remember, long ago, maybe five years into the past when “cancel culture” hadn’t been invented and it was still known as “being held accountable for your bull ****”

“Cancel culture”. The invention of people allergic to responsibility to try and victimise themselves.

There is a difference between cancel culture and being heald accountable.

6 hours ago, AnthonyJeweller said:

I would be interested to know exactly how you consider the two to be different. I mean no disrespect. I’m just curious.

Well if someone says or do something thats actually bad, you point it out and hold them accountable.

But if you dig into someones past 2 decades ago, and you make a list of all their sins, and then you ask for companies to fire them, and for people to attack them on social media, and then you accuse them of being a racist, s**ist, homophobic to remove them from society, thats cancel culture. Specially when the sins are just edgy jokes as a stand up comedian 2 decades ago, or a white girl having braids in her hair.

A personal example is one time my aunt asked me about the type of woman a liked, and to hide the fact that im Gay I said I like brunette women, my cousins then attacked him and said im objectifying women. Thats woke cancel culture in my opinion.

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, fays1 said:

There is a difference between cancel culture and being heald accountable.

i agree. I think a lot of the "older" generation dont care much for cancel culture. I think people need to apologise if theyve done something wrong or hurtful but i dont think they need to be "cancelled" for it. unless theyre in jail of course. 

6 hours ago, AII said:

i agree. I think a lot of the "older" generation dont care much for cancel culture. I think people need to apologise if theyve done something wrong or hurtful but i dont think they need to be "cancelled" for it. unless theyre in jail of course. 

Nobody cares about cancel culture, everyone hates it, including young people on the Left. Even black people and trans people hate it. Only ideologically driven people who are a minority will defend it.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block