Miley Cyrus new album to debut at #....3

AII

Miley Cyrus' new album Will debut at number 3 on next week's billboard 200 chart. She will be behind "Twice" whose album will take the number 2 spot. And Morgan Wallen will who repeat at #1 for a second week in a row. Miley's album is expected to fall into the 115-130k range. Usually that would get you on number one these days but she has strong competition it seems!

:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

UPDATE: mileys second week sales land her at #4 with 48k equivalent units 

Edited by AII
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Wow….that’s BAD for her, especially after the success of Flowers. She’s over :trash_throw_away_recycle:

😂😂 Flowers is probably what got her most of those numbers to be honest... I wasn't a huge fan of the album... Her voice has this monotone sound to it...I don't know. Any other way can she would have been number one I think

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, The Official JayTawnd said:

She will be number one either first or second week. More promo is coming. Yet to be announced. 🤐

I doubt she will be number one in the next few weeks... The best better to release a deluxe edition in a few months when Morgan's hype dies down.

This is fine considering 

Younger Now Debuted at 5

Plastic Hearts Debuted at 2  both on the billboard 200

Now Endless Summer Vacation at number 3 

At the end of it what is important will be the overall sales and success of the album as whole .

I see with a couple more singles released throughout the year with great radio deal and live TV and festival performances ( maybe a tour next year) the album can be more successful than the last two era

• Love 1
  • Like 2

It’s been out for 2 days, it could still be a close one.  They don’t know for sure yet.  Im sure those 3 will be the top 3 but she has a thing that they just put on Disney+ that will lead people to the album all week, and the album is #1 on iTunes still.  We can’t have such solid predictions this early I’d say.  Unless it’s not going to be close at all and the other two albums are trending to pass 200K.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

It’s been out for 2 days, it could still be a close one.  They don’t know for sure yet.  Im sure those 3 will be the top 3 but she has a thing that they just put on Disney+ that will lead people to the album all week, and the album is #1 on iTunes still.  We can’t have such solid predictions this early I’d say.  Unless it’s not going to be close at all and the other two albums are trending to pass 200K.

I think she has a chance at the number two spot but definitely not number one

• Love 1
12 hours ago, The Official JayTawnd said:

She will be number one either first or second week. More promo is coming. Yet to be announced. 🤐

Nope between Morgan Wallen's fan base. 

Literally he had no promo,  nothing from Spotify or interviews,  that should tell his label to basically do press or something, cos his fans are saying you tried the silent release date, that's not working,  forgive him for a mistake. 

Then sza and her 5 year wait proved in the streaming era, Daniel ek has to eat his words. Her fans allowed her to live a life, and waited til it dropped. 

Remember Daniel Said artists have to keep releasing music or their fans will move on to the next artist. 

Sza and her fans literally said hold my beer to Spotify. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block