Miley Cyrus new album to debut at #....3

AII

The album is mediocre though. I forced myself to listening to it more than once but it’s very mid. It has a basic production and the lyrics reminded me of a Taylor Swift meets Lana Del Rey album. I was quiet about the album because I was disappointed by it. Plastic Hearts is by far more explosive, creative, cohesive and had Miley’s best vocals on it. I’m appalled of how weak it is! Am I surprised of its underperformance on the charts? Well, actually I’m pretty surprised seeing it free-falling on Spotify already… after the success of Flowers. 

........And someone on here was calling pink a flop for débuting at #1 :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

in all seriousness i like Miley,  shes had some killer tunes [we cant stop is such a tune], but i tried to listen to the album and gave up, there were no stand out songs and i just found it bland and boring

32 minutes ago, Style. In Moscow said:

The album is mediocre though. I forced myself to listening to it more than once but it’s very mid. It has a basic production and the lyrics reminded me of a Taylor Swift meets Lana Del Rey album. I was quiet about the album because I was disappointed by it. Plastic Hearts is by far more explosive, creative, cohesive and had Miley’s best vocals on it. I’m appalled of how weak it is! Am I surprised of its underperformance on the charts? Well, actually I’m pretty surprised seeing it free-falling on Spotify already… after the success of Flowers. 

Let me guess, WAP is your favourite song of all time? You need to be “electrified” at all times, can’t just be chill?

• Haha 1

Alot of my friends hate it, saying to slow..

They do admit, they hate Ballads cos upbeat songs cover depressing meanings cos their caught in the beat. 

They said it should be illegal to do ballads, I'm like in my head, tell me you only listen to a certain type of music without screaming it loud, thank God, I grew up around music to appreciate it all. 

3 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Morgan is just literally a local act,Miley is at least global. 

She's safe there. 

1 hour ago, Jesse James said:

Morgan wallman or whoever the *** keeps appearing on my YouTube ads, the promotion seems to be strong. He’s not even in my algorithm as I hate ****ry music 

Morgan Wallen? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

but this week the #1 album is 

Karol G "Mañana será Bonito"  ?:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse: 

Edited by Alex Murr
1 hour ago, Jesse James said:

Morgan wallman or whoever the *** keeps appearing on my YouTube ads, the promotion seems to be strong. He’s not even in my algorithm as I hate ****ry music 

It’s because the media tried to cancel him for saying the N word. You know post-Trump country they will all come out to defend people saying the N word to make a statement. That’s why Trump and his insurrectionists are #1 on itunes right now 

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

They KPOP merch and album booklets are so superior but so expensive. I think the other artists need to replicate. 

Taylor swift did with lover, unfortunately nobody bought that. 

Sales will always be bigger overseas, since the days of iTunes us people went where it's cheaper. 

18.99 hurt the wallets, even with no financial crisis and stuff. 

To be forced to buy an album just for one or two songs they liked on the radio,  was gonna hurt them. 

16 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Taylor swift did with lover, unfortunately nobody bought that. 

Sales will always be bigger overseas, since the days of iTunes us people went where it's cheaper. 

18.99 hurt the wallets, even with no financial crisis and stuff. 

To be forced to buy an album just for one or two songs they liked on the radio,  was gonna hurt them. 

I still have the Red and Prism CD magazines sold at Walmart back in 2012. The packaging was amazing. 

sad mariah carey GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Oh no.. sadly I didn't like the album. Love a couple of songs, but that's it. A bummer because "Flowers" is so big that would suit to have a #1 album too. (PLASTIC HEARTS DESERVED BETTER :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:)

And to think that TWICE probably will top the physical chart, yk, like the old days when THOSE were the #1 albums, and not streams :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block