Suggestion: Add option: report a user

Since I've been on exhale I've noticed that this button is missing a lot, for example at the moment a user whose name I won't mention has denigrated Britney on her physique and on how she dances, as I've been taking exhale for not too long after a break, I had forgotten that the option "Report a user" did not exist, so that's why I created this thread :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

@Jordan Miller @GlitterRain

Edited by BSfan4Ever

Can y’all just stop taking other people’s baits and move on? It’s almost like you secretly enjoy their threads given how hung up some of you are. I said this in another thread but they’re likely making these threads to get a reaction out of people and seek attention. If people stopped responding with lengthy think-pieces or giving them attention like how you are doing, they wouldn’t even bother posting these threads so in that regard, those who are complaining and getting their panties in a bunch have simply taken or fallen for their bait. 

Edited by Joshyworld
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, BSfan4Ever said:

Since I've been on exhale I've noticed that this button is missing a lot, for example at the moment a user whose name I won't mention has denigrated Britney on her physique and on how she dances, as I've been taking exhale for not too long after a break, I had forgotten that the option "Report a user" did not exist, so that's why I created this thread :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

@Jordan Miller @GlitterRain

On the one hand, I agree with you (for example about Ace Of Base user, cuz their bashing threads are enough), but everyone else sometimes says something that others don't like, and they can't be punished for it immediately, only in case of repeated violations of the rules or in case of a serious offense......

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Can y’all just stop taking other people’s baits and move on? It’s almost like you secretly enjoy their threads given how hung up some of you are.

I just want these discussions to stop because bashing someone is wrong? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

And I never said I like Britney bashing threads :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Edited by BSfan4Ever
3 minutes ago, Flavor Of Love said:

On the one hand, I agree with you (for example about Ace Of Base user, cuz their bashing threads are enough), but everyone else sometimes says something that others don't like, and they can't be punished for it immediately, only in case of repeated violations of the rules or in case of a serious offense......

I'm obviously talking about repeated threads, if a person only does it once and apologizes afterwards, it doesn't matter :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Just now, BSfan4Ever said:

I just want these discussions to stop because bashing someone is wrong? :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

And I never said I like Britney bashing talk :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

This is a public forum with members ranging from all over the globe. Not every one’s opinion on Britney is going to fall in line with your ‘rainbows and sunshine’ narrative. Fans shouldn’t be crucified or put on the burner for expressing their opinions either. If they feel that Britney’s photos are unflattering (which they are to many), let them be and if you don’t like their comment, no one is forcing you to respond.

1 minute ago, Joshyworld said:

This is a public forum with members ranging from all over the globe. Not every one’s opinion on Britney is going to fall in line with your ‘rainbows and sunshine’ narrative. Fans shouldn’t be crucified or put on the burner for expressing their opinions either. If they feel that Britney’s photos are unflattering (which they are to many), let them be and if you don’t like their comment, no one is forcing you to respond.

This is a Sam forum now honey :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: 

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

That people repeatedly say bad things about her is bullying for Britney:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney::typing_keyboard_computer:

Edited by BSfan4Ever
17 minutes ago, BSfan4Ever said:

I'm obviously talking about repeated threads, if a person only does it once and apologizes afterwards, it doesn't matter :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Thanks for the clarification.  Unfortunately, I'm afraid that some people would overuse it just because they don't like someone. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

Can y’all just stop taking other people’s baits and move on? It’s almost like you secretly enjoy their threads given how hung up some of you are. I said this in another thread but they’re likely making these threads to get a reaction out of people and seek attention. If people stopped responding with lengthy think-pieces or giving them attention like how you are doing, they wouldn’t even bother posting these threads so in that regard, those who are complaining and getting their panties in a bunch have simply taken or fallen for their bait. 

Thank you for your think piece. 

• Super Mods

Moved this to the appropriate section. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

While you cannot directly report a member, you can report their posts. (Super) Mods will address reports when they come in and when we’re available.

Of course, do not abuse the report button; instead, try to resolve things respectfully in public or take it to PMs, ideally. You can also use the Ignore function to cut down on seeing posts that you don’t like.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Stefani said:

Why add a "report user" button for the sake of one person, though? :jtum_justin_timberlake_surprised_wow_um_blink_eyebrows_shocked:

It's for the sake of britney imagine if she came across a thread disparaging her when it's a forum that usually only talks about her , she still has to feel good in exhale :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Edited by BSfan4Ever
2 hours ago, Joshyworld said:

8 minutes ago, BSfan4Ever said:

It's for the sake of britney imagine if she came across a thread disparaging her when it's a forum that usually only talks about her , she still has to feel good in exhale :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

:typing_keyboard_computer:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block