Songwriter Sarah Hudson teases a possible Britney collaboration

41 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

No more writers please. I just want her own writing.

To my knowledge, the only released song that Britney wrote entirely by herself is “Someday (I Will Understand)”. I just don’t think she can pull off an entire album solely written by herself. Which in no way is a knock at her, because she is a talented writer, but almost every artist has co writers. Just the way it is. 

• Like 1

Pretty sure she's already been confirmed to be writing for Kylie's new album, so it's probably her.

But it would be great if she worked with Britney in the future if she decides to make new music. Sarah's a very talented writer, and is the cousin of Britney's pal Kate Hudson! So they kinda already have a connection.

24 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

To my knowledge, the only released song that Britney wrote entirely by herself is “Someday (I Will Understand)”. I just don’t think she can pull off an entire album solely written by herself. Which in no way is a knock at her, because she is a talented writer, but almost every artist has co writers. Just the way it is. 

you underestimate her too much, Britney has a lot to tell, writing all the music for an album that generally talks about the last 15 years would be child's play for her :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Edited by BSfan4Ever
  • Love 3
Just now, BSfan4Ever said:

you underestimate her too much, Britney has a lot to tell, writing all the music for an album that generally talks about the last 15 years will be child's play for her :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

I don’t think Im underestimating her at all tbh, but like I said, even the greatest artists of all time rely on co-writers. How exactly am I underestimating her too much by stating facts?

Even Taylor Swift, who I’m not even a fan of but is considered by many as this generations biggest ‘singer songwriter’, has people that assist in the writing of her songs. Let’s keep it real here. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block