Britney and her father in Family Guy's new episode (video)

21 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

Lmao you think you know me you don’t, that’s why I’m done talking to you, so really who’s the ignorant one here?

Reveal hidden contents

Ps I voted for Clinton and Biden in both elections so please go off like you know me oh so well :clownery_makeup_meme:

You because you refuse to admit that you were wrong. Sure, we disagree about a lot of Britney-related things but your continued usage of the word woke despite knowing its origins says everything about you. If you care about minorities other than gay people, you will stop using it. That's it.

Edited by Viking84
4 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

You because you refuse to admit that you were wrong. Sure, we disagree about a lot of Britney-related things but your continued usage of the word woke despite knowing its origins says everything about you. If you care about minorities other than gay people, you will stop using it. That's it.

Lmao, I’m allowed to hate woke/cancel culture. The way you’re ignorant is you refuse to look that it’s been warped into something else from where you claim it came from and that you are calling people racist, transphobic, and Trumpies because we don’t like woke/cancel culture, so you assume we don’t care about minorities, that’s ignorant. Not once have I called you anything except ignorant right now. I can care about minorities and still dislike woke/cancel culture, that’s my right. What’s wrong with this country is Trumpies and woke/cancel culture who go and blame each side of bringing the country down when it’s both equally ruining the country. I don’t side with either side. They’re both wrong.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

Lmao, I’m allowed to hate woke/cancel culture. The way you’re ignorant is you refuse to look that it’s been warped into something else from where you claim it came from and that you are calling people racist, transphobic, and Trumpies because we don’t like woke/cancel culture, so you assume we don’t care about minorities, that’s ignorant. Not once have I called you anything except ignorant right now. I can care about minorities and still dislike woke/cancel culture, that’s my right. What’s wrong with this country is Trumpies and woke/cancel culture who go and blame each side of bringing the country down when it’s both equally ruining the country. I don’t side with either side. They’re both wrong.

Whatever it is you dislike about "woke culture", you should speak about that specific thing, then. You shouldn't use a word created by black people and then twisted into a negative by the extreme right. Nothing makes using that as a negative OK. A lot of people using a word incorrectly doesn't make it right. And about "woke culture", what exactly are your problems with it aside from these supposed non-binary people who scream when you mistake their pronouns? I would love to hear.

34 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Whatever it is you dislike about "woke culture", you should speak about that specific thing, then. You shouldn't use a word created by black people and then twisted into a negative by the extreme right. Nothing makes using that as a negative OK. A lot of people using a word incorrectly doesn't make it right. And about "woke culture", what exactly are your problems with it aside from these supposed non-binary people who scream when you mistake their pronouns? I would love to hear.

I’ve already stated it several times before, I’m not repeating myself. If you chose not to pay attention to why I or other people don’t like about it, that’s on you. Also, I like how you keep bringing up the non-binary thing when I just used it as an example of why I don’t like woke/cancel culture. Maybe that should tell you right there why I don’t like it.

• Love 1
On 3/9/2023 at 11:58 AM, Viking84 said:

Ugh. Stop using the word woke as a negative. Educate yourself on the origin of the word. You are basically just outing yourself as a racist and transphobe and it's not a good look.

Im a Gay Arab Leftist and I use the word woke/cancel culture. Stop labelling everything racist and transphobic. I dont care what the "origin" of it is, you guys say everythings origin is racist. Using words like woke and cancel culture is a good way to push back against these types of people, everyone uses that word today.

If you disagree with what I said its fine, just stop attacking people for using that word and stop calling them racist and transphobic.

Edited by fays1
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Then you should stop speaking in English, because the origin of the the language is linked to white supremacy and colonialism. 

Edited by fays1
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

I’ve already stated it several times before, I’m not repeating myself. If you chose not to pay attention to why I or other people don’t like about it, that’s on you. Also, I like how you keep bringing up the non-binary thing when I just used it as an example of why I don’t like woke/cancel culture. Maybe that should tell you right there why I don’t like it.

The non-binary issue is the only thing that I remember you specifically pointing to. And I have already shut that argument down. People who identify as non-binary do not feel that they belong to either gender and it makes them happier to use other pronouns. Only a very small minority would be offended if you use the wrong pronouns BY MISTAKE. They get offended when they know that you know their correct pronouns and you refuse to acknowledge them. So what's your problem with them? Why can't you just let people be happy? What makes you hate them? And now, please bring up the other things you hate about so-called "woke culture" because the non-binary fallacy was the only specific thing you pointed to.

Edited by Viking84
6 hours ago, Viking84 said:

The non-binary issue is the only thing that I remember you specifically pointing to. And I have already shut that argument down. People who identify as non-binary do not feel that they belong to either gender and it makes them happier to use other pronouns. Only a very small minority would be offended if you use the wrong pronouns BY MISTAKE. They get offended when they know that you know their correct pronouns and you refuse to acknowledge them. So what's your problem with them? Why can't you just let people be happy? What makes you hate them? And now, please bring up the other things you hate about so-called "woke culture" because the non-binary fallacy was the only specific thing you pointed to.

You are so ignorant, I’m officially done entertaining you. I told you that I used that as an example of why I hate woke/cancel culture. I never said I hate non-binary. You keep putting words in my mouth, then call me racist, transphobic, that I’m a Trumpie to fit your narrative, and I’m sick of entertaining it. I like how someone else rightfully called you out and you completely ignored them instead you keep quoting me with more and more of your ignorance. I’m not explaining myself again only for you to go and twist it around, not happening. If you can’t read properly, that’s on you, not me.

Super Bowl Ok GIF by Pepsi

• Love 2
On 3/6/2023 at 5:16 PM, Blackout SZN said:

I hate the woke crowd/cancel culture too because all they have is to be angry all the time and then go after people without the full story or if someone has a minor slip up on accident, they get attacked right away.

let me use an EXAMPLE. Someone is non-binary and a person is talking to them and either knows or doesn’t know that the person is non-binary and uses the wrong pronoun on accident. The whole woke/cancel culture would pounce on that person for making an accidental slip up that they’d be dragged and canceled for all eternity even if the person sincerely apologizes and admits their mistake.

@Viking84 here you go, now leave me the **** alone!

Edited by Blackout SZN
43 minutes ago, Blackout SZN said:

You are so ignorant, I’m officially done entertaining you. I told you that I used that as an example of why I hate woke/cancel culture. I never said I hate non-binary. You keep putting words in my mouth, then call me racist, transphobic, that I’m a Trumpie to fit your narrative, and I’m sick of entertaining it. I like how someone else rightfully called you out and you completely ignored them instead you keep quoting me with more and more of your ignorance. I’m not explaining myself again only for you to go and twist it around, not happening. If you can’t read properly, that’s on you, not me.

Super Bowl Ok GIF by Pepsi

Who called me out? Someone in your mind? I love how you just go to the same "I can't be bothered with this" general response to being asked what you specifically hate about so-called "woke culture". You simply don't have any meaningful arguments and know anything you say will be destroyed. 

49 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Who called me out? Someone in your mind? I love how you just go to the same "I can't be bothered with this" general response to being asked what you specifically hate about so-called "woke culture". You simply don't have any meaningful arguments and know anything you say will be destroyed. 

Because I already told you! Why should I repeat myself if you can’t read?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Blackout SZN said:

You didn’t destroy **** dude.

I did. I can repeat it in very simple terms if you didn't understand:

1. Only a small minority of non-binary people would take issue with the wrong pronouns being used by MISTAKE.

2. Offence is taken when pronouns are used ON PURPOSE.

3. As for those who are offended by mistaken use of incorrect pronouns, you can't then apply this to the entire group. It's like saying all women hate men because some do.

4. So your only argument against "woke culture" has no basis in reality. It's fiction made up in your head.

I will add:

5. If you hate people getting angry about everything, why don't you address your unhappiness at the people who turned "woke" into a negative. They are the ones who go crazy when minorities try to get the same rights as them. Switch on Fox News. Those are the people that get outraged about everything.

You have no good arguments. Just admit it.

12 hours ago, Viking84 said:

Who called me out? Someone in your mind?

I think  @Blackout SZN was talking about how I quoted you twice but you ignored me

9 hours ago, Viking84 said:

I did. I can repeat it in very simple terms if you didn't understand:

1. Only a small minority of non-binary people would take issue with the wrong pronouns being used by MISTAKE.

2. Offence is taken when pronouns are used ON PURPOSE.

3. As for those who are offended by mistaken use of incorrect pronouns, you can't then apply this to the entire group. It's like saying all women hate men because some do.

4. So your only argument against "woke culture" has no basis in reality. It's fiction made up in your head.

I will add:

5. If you hate people getting angry about everything, why don't you address your unhappiness at the people who turned "woke" into a negative. They are the ones who go crazy when minorities try to get the same rights as them. Switch on Fox News. Those are the people that get outraged about everything.

You have no good arguments. Just admit it.

But he clearly knows its a minority of non binary people acting this way, which is why he was specifically talking about people (not just non binary people) who will cancel you for using the wrong pronoun by mistake. Nobody here is against non binary people, we are against people who have woke / cancel culture behavior weather they are non binary or not. Im also against right wingers who heavy use cancel culture, and they are everywhere today.

People who attack minorities rights by labelling it woke are wrong, but that doesnt mean thats what we are doing. We are using it the correct and right way unlike people on Fox News for example. The term woke and cancel culture isnt a term used by the right anymore, its a term used by literally everyone in America. Even hardcore leftists use that word and are against woke / cancel culture. Why? because its effecting everyone and its starting to become part of our day to day life.

Edited by fays1
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, fays1 said:

I think  @Blackout SZN was talking about how I quoted you twice but you ignored me

But he clearly knows its a minority of non binary people acting this way, which is why he was specifically talking about people (not just non binary people) who will cancel you for using the wrong pronoun by mistake. Nobody here is against non binary people, we are against people who have woke / cancel culture behavior weather they are non binary or not. Im also against right wingers who heavy use cancel culture, and they are everywhere today.

People who attack minorities rights by labelling it woke are wrong, but that doesnt mean thats what we are doing. We are using it the correct and right way unlike people on Fox News for example. The term woke and cancel culture isnt a term used by the right anymore, its a term used by literally everyone in America. Even hardcore leftists use that word and are against woke / cancel culture. Why? because its effecting everyone and its starting to become part of our day to day life.

The Office Thank You GIF

Both sides are wrong. Right wingers blame the woke/cancel culture and the woke/cancel culture blames them. I sit right on the fence between both because I can’t stand either group because both are annoying with right wingers being all like “you’re such a snowflake” and then woke/cancel culture being like “omg you said something that offends me (when it’s not something that serious), I’m canceling you for it and making your every waking moment hell so you don’t forget your one slip up.” I’d hate to be a public figure in this climate, ****, even us every day people have to watch what we say and do and it’s really stressful.

I’m gonna share this story that happened to me once out in public: my friends, sister, niece, and I were at this place that had sunflower fields. We were walking through them and I noticed someone was carving faces in them which is bad for the sunflower and they ask you not to touch them. Well I saw this little Mexican girl carving in a sunflower and I pointed it out to my sister. My sister told the mom, “hey your kid is carving into the sunflower, that’s not right. You’re not supposed to do that.” The mom responds with “oh are you singling me out because I’m Mexican?” And then another lady with her whips out her phone to start recording, and I’m like really? Wtf?

I told this story because it’s what’s wrong with woke/cancel culture. You slip up on accident or you don’t even say or do anything offensive, but point out that they’re doing something wrong that they shouldn’t be doing and right away they turn it into “omg you’re only saying this to me because I’m xyz” and then the phones start coming out. What kind of life is that, that I have to be nervous to even speak because I might get attacked and canceled over something that I said on accident or rightfully called out an injustice? It’s really gone too far now. That’s my issue with it.

Edited by Blackout SZN
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

The Office Thank You GIF

Both sides are wrong. Right wingers blame the woke/cancel culture and the woke/cancel culture blames them. I sit right on the fence between both because I can’t stand either group because both are annoying with right wingers being all like “you’re such a snowflake” and then woke/cancel culture being like “omg you said something that offends me (when it’s not something that serious), I’m canceling you for it and making your every waking moment hell so you don’t forget your one slip up.” I’d hate to be a public figure in this climate, ****, even us every day people have to watch what we say and do and it’s really stressful.

I’m gonna share this story that happened to me once out in public: my friends, sister, niece, and I were at this place that had sunflower fields. We were walking through them and I noticed someone was carving faces in them which is bad for the sunflower and they ask you not to touch them. Well I saw this little Mexican girl carving in a sunflower and I pointed it out to my sister. My sister told the mom, “hey your kid is carving into the sunflower, that’s not right. You’re not supposed to do that.” The mom responds with “oh are you singling me out because I’m Mexican?” And then another lady with her whips out her phone to start recording, and I’m like really? Wtf?

I told this story because it’s what’s wrong with woke/cancel culture. You slip up on accident or you don’t even say or do anything offensive, but point out that they’re doing something wrong that they shouldn’t be doing and right away they turn it into “omg you’re only saying this to me because I’m xyz” and then the phones start coming out. What kind of life is that, that I have to be nervous to even speak because I might get attacked and canceled over something that I said on accident or rightfully called out an injustice? It’s really gone too far now. That’s my issue with it.

Yeah it was clear what you were trying to say, I dont know why they were attacking you and put words in your mouth!

And at this point, everyone has a story similar to yours. When I was in America, I was once told to shut up because im white. When I informed them im an Arab, they responded by saying they will treat me like a white person even if im Arab because im white passing, and I benefit from white privilege lol

Another time is when my cousins studied in Europe for college, when they came back to the Middle East, they started accusing me of ***ism and racist every single day of my life. The attacks were causing me daily anxiety I wanted to leave the house. One time my aunt asked me about the kind of woman im into, so I said my type is brunettes to hyde the fact that im Gay, but my cousins decided to attacked me and said im objectifying women!

Edited by fays1
  • Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.