Christina Aguilera Becomes Face of Injectable Product.

I saw that ad. Honestly i feel like oreo and this product is just not her level. She also promoted games and master classes which is fine. Probably her questionable ads comes from Matt. But who knows maybe she really just needs money from time to time and it is an easy way to get them

• Like 2

I don't mind celebrities promoting products to make some extra cash but when the product is something that is injectable, that doesn't really sit well with me. Just like when the Kardashians promote some weight loss thing that they probably don't use themselves in real life... It all seems very misleading and taking advantage of really vulnerable people with self-esteem issues. Why doesn't she go and promote something with more substance that can probably make a difference in someone's life. Also if the injectable is the same thing she's using for her lips , It doesn't make me want to use it. 💁

• Love 2

She looks like Miss Piggy. I have nothing against injectables, but she is really a case that would make me want to reconsider them if I were interested. She has a classic pillow face and I would honestly think she's late 40s early 50s trying to look younger instead of her just looking younger. 

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2023 at 4:02 AM, HisNameisChase said:

I am not trying to be rude

But Christina's work is not well done. Her lips look overly inflated, and sometimes crooked. Her chin enhancement elongates her race oddly.

Something people don't realize is when a person gets filled in the face, they have to commit to their weight where they are at when injected because any weight gain or weight loss throws off the filler completely.

shes not having lip fillers. she had for one period in time 2017-2019. not ever before not from that time. fail :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block