Taylor Swift’s version of ‘This Is What You Came For’ has leaked

Cqleb

1 hour ago, Willson Saints said:

Why is it out of tune a looot of times? Is this edited?? Or She really does not sing well..?

I will tell you something, I hope people don't get upset with me, but Taylor Swift has many limitations in terms of vocal range. Her songs are good and I listen to her almost everyday, but the truth is that female pop singers that really know how to sing live are very few and to name some of them I could mention Adele, Whitney Houston, Mariah Carey and obviously Beyoncé. The rest are just good or lucky. Forgive me if I forgot somebody.

On 3/1/2023 at 9:18 PM, jordeezy said:

Better than Rihanna's version tbh. Are we sure this isn't AI?

On 3/1/2023 at 10:54 PM, bitbitboi said:

I can't believe this is what we're going to have to ask ourselves every time we hear a new song from now on omg I hate the world :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

IKR!!???

---

TBH I'm sure one of our artists soon will be involved in a chaotic mess with this.

On 3/1/2023 at 9:23 PM, jordeezy said:

This leaked too

it is not available.. what is it?

-----

This demo sounds unfinished, but let's be honest, it's a demo and Rihanna's final version is way better energy wise.

On 3/2/2023 at 1:56 AM, i sometimes sing live said:

So many of her songs have been leaking as of late (especially "Lover" tracks). I'd suspected that some of the vault tracks were written for their respective re-recordings, but the OG version of "Forever Winter" leaked, for example. I don't know, but "Nothing New" doesn't sound like something "Red"-era Taylor would've written. Anyways, I guess this could technically be a "repuation" vault track, no?

In the Lover diary entries, she writes about Nothing New during 2012, so I believe it was written then. This is of course assuming her diary entries are not fake. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block