Taylor Swift’s version of ‘This Is What You Came For’ has leaked

Cqleb

9 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

@Isla, @Adriannn, thoughts? :ohnoney_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_sunglasses_surprised_shocked_what:

Hmmm except there was a good thread on the Taylor subreddit of the recording timeline for Red - and this included vault tracks. Nothing New was supposedly recorded in 2012 I think? And I Bet You Think About Me was recorded in 2011 while Taylor was on the Speak Now Tour. But I don't know, maybe if the *original* Nothing New leaked it would sound more Red-esque fff

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Isla said:

Hmmm except there was a good thread on the Taylor subreddit of the recording timeline for Red - and this included vault tracks. Nothing New was supposedly recorded in 2012 I think? And I Bet You Think About Me was recorded in 2011 while Taylor was on the Speak Now Tour. But I don't know, maybe if the *original* Nothing New leaked it would sound more Red-esque fff

Very interesting. Guess my theory's false then. If u haven't listened, the OG version of "Forever Winter" is really good, though.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Very interesting. Guess my theory's false then. If u haven't listened, the OG version of "Forever Winter" is really good, though.

I didn't realise that leaked. I know the original Better Man leaked too. I thought the Taylor's Version would sound as close to the original as possible or did she change it? 

You all need to realize, this is probably the demo version so it obviously isn’t the finished version, so it was more polished to suite RiRi. I’m not a Swiftie by any means, but I kinda like it. This was probably her transition from country to pop. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block