Taylor Swift’s version of ‘This Is What You Came For’ has leaked

Cqleb

So many of her songs have been leaking as of late (especially "Lover" tracks). I'd suspected that some of the vault tracks were written for their respective re-recordings, but the OG version of "Forever Winter" leaked, for example. I don't know, but "Nothing New" doesn't sound like something "Red"-era Taylor would've written. Anyways, I guess this could technically be a "repuation" vault track, no?

• Like 1

I know she co wrote it and I like how she sounds in many of her songs. Not on this one. Definitely, Rihanna`s delivery has way more swag and defiance.  In general, I do not enjoy Taylor`s covers for example (I know this is not a cover, but what I mean is her delivery is meant for a first time hit me situation cause once you listen to someone else`s songs on her voice, it doesn`t hit the same) 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block