Sam Smith seeks attention again

Y’all are actually really nasty and disrespectful towards them.. Like it doesn’t take much to not be rude and nasty, and referring to them as “he” is soooooo disrespectful and it’s behaviour I’d expect from backwards thinking straight people, let alone from people within our own community..

I’m not a fan of Sam, but the backlash from people is tiring, just let them express themselves without judgement.. If that were a model with a 6 pack or a twink you’d all be gagging over the photos.. 
Stop being mean, we hate it when people are mean towards Britney, this isn’t any different! Time to grow up people!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, anthony7226 said:

In the age of Instagram and TikTok thirst traps and OnlyFans, I don't want to hear anyone talking about someone else doing something for attention. That's literally the world we live in now.

Yes the pictures are super unflattering and not at all s/exy but shooting for a magazine is no more attention-seeking than most of the stuff everyone posts online.

(Queue the "I don't post thirst traps!" defenses. Good for you! ... if it's even true)

Being a glorified h^oker (e.g. Only Fans “content creators” 😂😂😂) is not attention seeking. It’s being a wh*re with a fancy name for your living.

A photoshoot for someone who not a h^oker who doesn’t rely on says photoshoot for income & doesn’t need to but chooses to be problematic is the definition of attention seeking. 

bye. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Edited by x.rox

He reminds of all the old crusty white queens of exhale. Not only has he made a profit off appropriating various styles of Bipoc culture and music but he is like ones on here who think they are progressive but deep down inside pray for segregation. And think they are clever and innovative but are just like every other basic white loser online since 2016.

You know like @Joshyworld and @AnthonyJeweller or the white supremacist mod supporters like @GlitterRain

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, JankyStan said:

He reminds of all the old crusty white queens of exhale. Not only has he made a profit off appropriating various styles of Bipoc culture and music but he is like ones on here who think they are progressive but deep down inside pray for segregation. And think they are clever and innovative but are just like every other basic white loser online since 2016.

You know like @Joshyworld and @AnthonyJeweller or the white supremacist mod supporters like @GlitterRain

@Jordan Miller I have asked you repeatedly to delete my account instead you are refusing and allowing these white supremacist Trump supporting ******* old white crusty dirty **** sociopaths on your forum to engage in acts of microaggression. Which I and others have been documenting on here for some time.

Edited by JankyStan
17 hours ago, x.rox said:

Being a glorified h^oker (e.g. Only Fans “content creators” 😂😂😂) is not attention seeking. It’s being a wh*re with a fancy name for your living.

A photoshoot for someone who not a h^oker who doesn’t rely on says photoshoot for income & doesn’t need to but chooses to be problematic is the definition of attention seeking. 

bye. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

You sound like a delusional s/lut shamer.

And GTFO with your tired "Bye". You can disagree all you want but you think you're cool or clever by being a dismissive twit? You're not. You're not funny, you're not original, and now you also sound uninteresting. How sad your social life must be. 

Edited by anthony7226
  • Like 1

Found the majority comments here disgusting. Like why even click on a thread when all youre going to do is hate on the artist? :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

Anyways, I Love Sam. This is obviously a expression of a social message(which went over all of yalls heads) about weight and the shallow-ness in the industry. Its not always about vanity..  His arms actually look pretty beefy in the pics. :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 3/1/2023 at 8:16 PM, maxine said:

why is he encouraging being FAT

it's unhealthy, he is unhealthy

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmVzTySa58NNU5XYKxSWD

Exactly. that’s another thing that pisses me off about today’s forced acceptance and praise of artists like lizzo and sam smith who proudly show off their body shapes…

it’s basically telling teenagers they can continue eating mcdonalds and taco bell every day because it’s okay to be fat and they should just embrace it, while it’s not. Such bad, toxic examples

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

Exactly. that’s another thing that pisses me off about today’s forced acceptance and praise of artists like lizzo and sam smith who proudly show off their body shapes…

it’s basically telling teenagers they can continue eating mcdonalds and taco bell every day because it’s okay to be fat and they should just embrace it, while it’s not. Such bad, toxic examples

This reminds me of people criticizing Britney for wearing "revealing" clothes. He's not telling teenagers anything. Calm down. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block