Dua Lipa’s next album described as ‘most personal’

Cqleb

17 minutes ago, IJustWantUToBeHappy3x said:

This. I don't get why some people are so silly....and making comparison between Britney who was forced to record her albums between 2008-2021 cuz she has NO OPTION with some singer who doesn't care about her stuff and who is singing just what somebody else want just for money? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell:

That’s also not what I’m trying to say either. I like Dua a lot 

On 2/28/2023 at 6:14 PM, Cqleb said:

According to close sources, Dua’s third album is described as her most personal and will reportedly include huge featured artists and hopes to release the new music before the end of the year.

A source goes on to says ‘She has spent hundreds of hours in the studio and has written on every song that is really important to her’.

What about the future nostalgia documentary??

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block