What concerts do you have planned for 2023?

Slayer

Do you have any concerts planned for 2023/2024?

My current concerts planned for this year are:

09/03/2023 - Chris Brown: Under The Influence Tour
02/05/2023 - Delta Goodrem: Hearts On The Run Tour 

30/05/2023- Beyonce: Renaissance Tour
31/05/2023 - Union J: Reunion Tour
03/06/2023 - Mighty Hoopla Festival (Kelly Rowland, Rachel Stevens, Kelis, Natasha Bedingfield, Jamelia, Samantha Mumba and more) 

04/06/2023 – Beyonce: Renaissance Tour

29/06/2023 - Sugababes
15/09/2023 - Sugababes: One Night Only at the London O2 Arena
15/10/2023 - Madonna: The Celebration Tour 

26/10/2023 – S Club 7: Reunited Tour
05/12/2023 - Madonna: The Celebration Tour 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Do you have any concerts planned for 2023/2024?

My current concerts planned for this year are:

09/03/2023 - Chris Brown: Under The Influence Tour
02/05/2023 - Delta Goodrem: Hearts On The Run Tour 

30/05/2023- Beyonce: Renaissance Tour
31/05/2023 - Union J: Reunion Tour
03/06/2023 - Mighty Hoopla Festival (Kelly Rowland, Rachel Stevens, Kelis, Natasha Bedingfield, Jamelia, Samantha Mumba and more) 

04/06/2023 – Beyonce: Renaissance Tour

29/06/2023 - Sugababes
15/09/2023 - Sugababes: One Night Only at the London O2 Arena
15/10/2023 - Madonna: The Celebration Tour 

26/10/2023 – S Club 7: Reunited Tour
05/12/2023 - Madonna: The Celebration Tour 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Maybe Sophie-Ellis Bextor in Berlin

Madonna in Berlin

-----------------------------------------------------------

guess one of my fave s-e bextor tunes:

alfred hitchcock ****** GIF by MauditMachine **** Off GIF by Balıkesir Design StudioDance Dancing GIF by tv2norge

guess one of my fave madonna tunes:

muscle butler GIFMachine **** Off GIF by Balıkesir Design StudioSad Season 2 GIF by Rick and Morty

6 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

Stephen Sanchez 

Janet Jackson

i really want to see Madonna and Beyoncé but those tickets were way too much. I might splurge like that for Britney because I’ve been a stan of her since I was a kid, but I only want to see Madonna and Bey because they’re legends and I’ve never seen them. 

I just checked my city for Madonna and Beyonce, and there are good seats for 200-300 dollars

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, fays1 said:

I just checked my city for Madonna and Beyonce, and there are good seats for 200-300 dollars

:britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:Really? I waited in the queue for both their shows and the prices were in the thousands. I’m closest to the Los Angeles shows, so maybe the prices were hiked up. Im gonna check them out now! 

6 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

:britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:Really? I waited in the queue for both their shows and the prices were in the thousands. I’m closest to the Los Angeles shows, so maybe the prices were hiked up. Im gonna check them out now! 

Sept 28 date has good seats $400, and you can easily find a $300 seat if you get one isolated seat. There are also good seats on level 1 for around $200. Dont forger to use the filter to filter out high princed tickets. :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

Edited by fays1
  • Like 1

My sister bought herself, me and my other sister Janet Jackson tickets, which is awesome because I’ve never seen her in concert before and now I’ll be able to say I’ve seen two legends in concert! (The other one being Britney during the Femme Fatale Tour which was my first and only time seeing her in concert)

Edited by Blackout SZN

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block