Miley Cyrus unveils the tracklist for her upcoming album, Endless Summer Vacation

2 hours ago, JSDSandiego said:

Wish it had like 17+ tracks but hopefully we’ll get a delux 3am/Moonlight/Guest List edition 

13 (I thought it was 12 - I don't remember seeing mention of there being a title track in Miley's announcement although I thought the album would have had one anyway, Endless Summer Vacation sounds like a song title) is fine. Some of the best albums only have 12/13 tracks. Even the original version of Future Nostalgia with only 11 tracks was still amazing.

Edited by Isla

I knew it was going to be around 12-13 tracks max simply because the vinyl preorder was only 1LP. That’s the sure giveaway. Vinyl can fit 20 minutes on each side (25-27 if you seriously compress the audio, which sacrifices audio quality) so unless it’s on a 2LP release, it’s usually a pretty condensed album with no overly long tracks. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block