Loreen - Tattoo will it win?

zone

12 hours ago, Marlean said:

Dont be too sure until its done. She lost the last time she was there with Statements, which also was a great song. 

She did good here but i cant be passionate with this song same as i do with Tattoo 

16 hours ago, Prince Ali said:

only the Queen of Europe who won Eurovision in 2012 and released amazing albums and singles after that.. check her out!!!!

What is this masterpiece? I should listen more of her music. Tbh i only know few songs

• Love 1
On 3/2/2023 at 12:34 AM, Marlean said:

I didn't like Tattoo on the first listen as much as her other songs, but it for sure is an earworm, so if it gets ANY radio time it should be a done deal. Ive been humming it since I first heard it. 

She is not playing on radios as she is so not that commercial and tbh this is what i like on her. I was watching these 2 videos that made me love her even more 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Pjay81 said:

Ugh, this song is already pursued by at least one record label for plagiarism. And I have to agree…I definitely hear it. And we all know that’s not allowed in ESC. So it’ll be fun to see if Sweden gets away with yet again…

Sorry but have you heard the Israelian entry? Is Madonna + Blackpink especially towards the end is copy paste one of Blackpink songs

8 hours ago, zone said:

Sorry but have you heard the Israelian entry? Is Madonna + Blackpink especially towards the end is copy paste one of Blackpink songs

I have, and sure…but we all know Israel won’t be able to win ESC with that entry. Sweden however will be the winner because people think it’s soooo fresh and exciting…but really it’s just an old song from the 90s

On 3/15/2023 at 3:59 AM, Pjay81 said:

Ugh, this song is already pursued by at least one record label for plagiarism. And I have to agree…I definitely hear it. And we all know that’s not allowed in ESC. So it’ll be fun to see if Sweden gets away with yet again…

What song are you talking about? :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what: Unicorn?

Edited by Ofcoursenot

Besides the fact "tattoo" has basically same melody and chord progression as these two songs

1) from 00:25

2) first 50 seconds

The song itself and presentation is nothing extra.

Production-wise it sounds like B-side of "Euphoria" and that is not a compliment since "Euphoria" came out 13 years ago, and the performance is also in the same vibe of "Euphoria" performance, this time she is just starting between two LED screens but in general not much difference.

Plus her live vocals have so much echo and reverb on it that you can hardly hear what she sings and its just mumbling, thats something they should fix.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

Besides the fact "tattoo" has basically same melody and chord progression as these two songs

1) from 00:25

2) first 50 seconds

The song itself and presentation is nothing extra.

Production-wise it sounds like B-side of "Euphoria" and that is not a compliment since "Euphoria" came out 13 years ago, and the performance is also in the same vibe of "Euphoria" performance, this time she is just starting between two LED screens but in general not much difference.

Plus her live vocals have so much echo and reverb on it that you can hardly hear what she sings and its just mumbling, thats something they should fix.

The song itself and presentation is nothing extra? Really... i dont get it when people talks like that for her performance since i personally watched it like 30 times and still i get chills all over my body

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block