Rihanna says she wants to release an album this year

Cqleb

Well, im still not gunna get my hopes up BUT this is the first time in years shes given a proper timescale as supposed to 'soon' or whatever, it is a definite answer if you know what i mean. 

i mean, i feel bad for saying this because its kinda personal but lol she looks far on in her pregnancy but her son is only 9 months old, i kept thinking is that possible to even get pregnant that soon after having a baby [my other thought was even if it was possible why the hell would you want to lol] because looking at how big her bump is she looks at least 6 or 7 months on so her son must have only been 2 or 3 months. But then as i typed this, ive just remembered Britney had Sean in September 2005 then Jayden only a year later in September 2006 so suppose it is possible] so she could be due april/may then enough time to release R9 at end of the year BUT.......

I Doubt It Episode 2 GIF by P-Valley 

Edited by jonloch1
3 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Well, im still not gunna get my hopes up BUT this is the first time in years shes given a proper timescale as supposed to 'soon' or whatever, it is a definite answer if you know what i mean. 

i mean, i feel bad for saying this because its kinda personal but lol she looks far on in her pregnancy but her son is only 9 months old, i kept thinking is that possible to even get pregnant that soon after having a baby [my other thought was even if it was possible why the hell would you want to lol] because looking at how big her bump is she looks at least 6 or 7 months on so her son must have only been 2 or 3 months. But then as i typed this, ive just remembered Britney had Sean in September 2005 then Jayden only a year later in September 2006 so suppose it is possible

She had an interview in 2019 and she also said that she’s gonna release the next album by the end of 2019… it didn’t happen💀

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I think people are done with her, she revealed her second pregnancy,  etc. 

So their pissed that her priorities changed, and the navy are done, 7 years and she wants to play house now.  And can't do it all like Beyonce proved or others proved you can be both pop star and mom..

Rihanna is like I don't wanna do that..

And as sad, infuriated or hateful that this makes her fans or followers, she really doesn’t have to.rihanna surprise GIF

3 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

i mean, i feel bad for saying this because its kinda personal but lol she looks far on in her pregnancy but her son is only 9 months old, i kept thinking is that possible to even get pregnant that soon after having a baby [my other thought was even if it was possible why the hell would you want to lol] because looking at how big her bump is she looks at least 6 or 7 months on so her son must have only been 2 or 3 months. But then as i typed this, ive just remembered Britney had Sean in September 2005 then Jayden only a year later in September 2006 so suppose it is possible] so she could be due april/may then enough time to release R9 at end of the year BUT.......

I Doubt It Episode 2 GIF by P-Valley 

She can be 4-5 months. With second pregnancy it starts showing earlier and u gain weight faster. So if her son is 9 month and she got pregnant somewhere after 3-4 months it is possible or even earlier we don't know. Some woman say it is impossible to get pregnant while u breastfeeding but i think if ur cycle is back and u r having $ex then it is possible.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, icybaby said:

She can be 4-5 months. With second pregnancy it starts showing earlier and u gain weight faster. So if her son is 9 month and she got pregnant somewhere after 3-4 months it is possible or even earlier we don't know. Some woman say it is impossible to get pregnant while u breastfeeding but i think if ur cycle is back and u r having $ex then it is possible.

Aw right ok didn't know that. I'm just completely shocked shes pregnant again already, didnt expect that whatsoever given her wee boy whose adorable as hell is only 9 months old. It was a massive shock given I truly did think the superbowl was finally her comeback 

Edited by jonloch1
  • Like 1

Someone reminded me she gave us 7 albums from when she started to 2012, so they said the navy was fed constantly, she needed a break and 4 years wasn't enough..

It's literally she was 17 years old and didn't step back Til she turned 30, the girl was spent. Anti was like work non stop, so fashion kept her busy but not like music which demanded a lot from her, that's why she knew black panther and the super bowl had to do with a warning of don't get any pre conceived ideas that I'm fully coming back. 

She won't be making the money she used to, she's a billionaire, most acts can't get that with royalties of streaming being a far cry from the albums era. 

In the 80s, the songwriters of I wanna dance with somebody made 800,000 a month in royalties..

2023, songwriters have to get 3 jobs, cos they make 4K, 10K if it becomes a hit. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block