delete please

On 2/14/2023 at 7:56 PM, Aymama said:

Just say you’re not interested in a relationship because you’re focusing on yourself. Have you unpacked where it could be from? Sometimes we’re born with these quirks but sometimes they’re learned through experiences. Feel free to share as much as your comfy with :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I had a ****ty life but being alone and not being forced to be with anyone or be touched (a handshake is the maximum what I give to people) feels natural.

You know when you are doing something that's wrong and you feel bad about it, the guilt is eating you up? That's how I feel when I'm bearding. I don't want to be with people. I am mortified and disgusted by the idea of signing a contract, a legal document someone (anyone) can have my half of what I own and force me to be physical. To me, that would feel like a r*** and marriage is (to me) nothing but a slave contract.

I despise that.

When I am alone and no one is around me I feel like myself. It feels like the right thing. The best thing. I ADORE the feeling of freedom. To me, that's most important thing in life. To be free and live free. And when people get close, I lose that feeling. I don't want them close. I want to stay alone, even if I'm all alone in my place and just live without any guilt I have no kids or in a (lavender) marriage.

If you are a guy- I'll make you a tea and we can go through Vogue and talk **** about people but if you touch me- I'm losing my ****.

When I had a beard life was easy but peasants being peasants started asking odd questions from s....x life with that person to when we'll get married. Pff please AS IF.

I didn't know how to lie correctly (I always answered differently) so I had to ''break up'' with that person. But the pressure is so damn high, I need another ******* beard and having one feels horrible but in Balkans, it makes life way easier.

I actually really resonate with a lot of what you said!!! But reading what you’ve shared, I think you might be putting too much emphasis on the “****ual” part. It might just be a product of the environment you’re in. I think you might feel different around people you can be yourself around, and in turn be able to be more close with people, because they’re the right people for you. I say stay open, but know your boundaries. Know that you can become a completely different person around the right people, and start making plans to do that! 

On 2/14/2023 at 11:24 PM, Aymama said:

I actually really resonate with a lot of what you said!!! But reading what you’ve shared, I think you might be putting too much emphasis on the “****ual” part. It might just be a product of the environment you’re in. I think you might feel different around people you can be yourself around, and in turn be able to be more close with people, because they’re the right people for you. I say stay open, but know your boundaries. Know that you can become a completely different person around the right people, and start making plans to do that! 

Bidol83.gif

Edited by Neydelinska Spearsi
typo
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Thank you so much! Maybe it is the byproduct of this peasantry. Men treat women like object and animals and women don't help when they ****post their OFs and dress.... The lack of clothes is the problem actually.

Also, add the tradition of patriarchy and lunacy.

For now, I'll get a nice beard to brush off my irl bs for starters. All I need is 20-ish pictures and a nice banner to fool straights. Luckily, they are dumb as ****. Can't see beards even when it's in their face.

Bidol83.gif

Lol or just move silently without social media until you can have your “I’m coming out” moment. Just sayin :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

Just now, Aymama said:

Lol or just move silently without social media until you can have your “I’m coming out” moment. Just sayin :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

I don't have socials except mails and telegram. But I need profile pics. I don't actually add people to my contacts as long as I can so they can't see my avi.

A selfie with a beard will fix the straights for a while, and I can focus on minding my own business. If they keep on dragging me with private questions, I'll pull off ''we broke up'' card again.

Bidol83.gif

5 minutes ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I don't have socials except mails and telegram. But I need profile pics. I don't actually add people to my contacts as long as I can so they can't see my avi.

A selfie with a beard will fix the straights for a while, and I can focus on minding my own business. If they keep on dragging me with private questions, I'll pull off ''we broke up'' card again.

Bidol83.gif

Say they live in another city. And if you’re gonna put this much effort you might as well come up with some elaborate stories about y’all’s adventures and personalities together. Lol 

On 2/14/2023 at 9:42 PM, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

I'm a.se.xual AF.

No question about it. I'm too old to force myself to act like I can do this bs anymore. I look at men and think to myself- yeah they are cute. Some are extremely cute and I can fall in love with but I've never felt any physical reaction from men and women. So, I am romantic a---exual. I can fall in love but even a slightest thought of being physical in any sense- no. To me, it's gross and repulsive. It makes me gag.

But still closeted. Balkan is a ****hole place. I can't come out, especially to my family. But my closest friends def. see something is off. Manosphere is spreading here like a plaque and I hate it. I want to be kept alone. I have no clue how to tell people to piss off and leave me alone because I will never, under any circumstances, be physically attracted to ANYONE.

Sometimes it drives me butters. I can't do this bs and I have to because I live in a ****hole.

Top 30 Britney Spears Crying GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

If anyone wants to be a beard, tnx. I've had one for a few years but it felt apart. Balkan people start to ask questions too fast and that kills the lavender.

Hi! which balkan country you are from tho? Every country thinks different about LGBTQ+ members sadly... Btw It's okay being a.se.xu.al if I were you I would say I'm not into s.ex or any physical touch without saying I'm a.se.xu.al. it's just a name. every people have (and it's okay to have) likes and dislikes about certain things, if they make a big deal out of it they're the problem. 

33 minutes ago, Red Hot Lipstick said:

Hi! which balkan country you are from tho? Every country thinks different about LGBTQ+ members sadly... Btw It's okay being a.se.xu.al if I were you I would say I'm not into s.ex or any physical touch without saying I'm a.se.xu.al. it's just a name. every people have (and it's okay to have) likes and dislikes about certain things, if they make a big deal out of it they're the problem. 

I'm living in the one that fangirls Putin so... you tell me should I keep on having a beard to push away people or not. :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block