Harvey Levin is a 72 Year Old Man who has been legally stalking Britney since she was 22 years old

rik

How is this even legal? TMZ started in 2005. Is it a coincidence that the tide turns for her career around this time too? He’s a lawyer and is aware of paparazzi laws. What’s the deal with this even being allowed. Are they trying to drive her to a breaking point? They should be held responsible 

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

He seems to hate Britney the way Piers Morgan hates Meghan Markle. It’s like they have a vendetta against them. Maybe he was a stan of Brit and she did something where he now revels in taking her down. 

I wouldn’t compare Piers obsession with Meghan to Harvey’s obsession with Britney. Piers was actually infatuated with Meghan and resents her for ghosting him (his words). Harvey is gay and he probably admired Britney at one point and wanted to be her. The closest he’s ever gotten to Britney is through Larry and her silly family members. I don’t think he’d be as abrasive if he’d met Britney.

To this day, Britney is TMZ’s most profitable celebrity. It’s so obvious that Harvey (and Team Con) wants to relive 2006-2007 again. I wish Britney would stop addressing TMZ. They’re beneath her.  

Edited by Pfefferminz
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, Rik vs Exhale said:

He’s legitimately gay which shocked me lol

Explains the strange obsession. A lot of the biggest haters are actually stans in disguise.spacer.png

The way he genuinely enjoys reveling in people’s pain, especially Britney’s, is disturbing and deeply concerning. Maybe his loved ones can stage something like an intervention for this old fart? 

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

I wouldn’t compare Piers obsession with Meghan to Harvey’s obsession with Britney. Piers was actually infatuated with Meghan and resents her for ghosting him (his words). Harvey is gay and he probably admired Britney at one point and wanted to be her. The closest he’s ever gotten to Britney is through Larry and her silly family members. I don’t think he’d be as abrasive if he’d met Britney.

To this day, Britney is TMZ’s most profitable celebrity. It’s so obvious that Harvey (and Team Con) wants to relive 2006-2007 again. I wish Britney would stop addressing TMZ. They’re beneath her.  

YES. tmz and harvey in particular are obsessed with britney for one reason, $$$$$. i also hope she no longer addresses their bullying bull****. a crumb of acknowledgment from britney is a week worth's of stories for them. 

Edited by easy
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

She doesn't engage with them to her credit. Rosie should though. Challenge Leatherface to substantiate his claims or admit to being a liar.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block