TMZ Must Have Everything To Lose...

18 hours ago, Dave92 said:

Or they’re just scum. I can’t figure out which is morally worse - making up lies about someone’s mental health, or not lying and actually bullying someone with real mental health issues. 

Yes, this is what TMZ (and Jamie Spears et al) just don't get. They think that if she is proved to be "mentally unstable" then it will prove TMZs point and vindidate team con. But in actuality that would make everything far worse. Say for instance she has a serious mental illness that currently requires a 5150 (I don't personally believe this by the way). If this is true then TMZ (in my opinion) are currently harrassing a very vulnerable person through this constant comment on her mental health that could actually lead to be being a "danger to herself" that they all claim to be so "concerned about".  This also means that Jamie Spears forced a seriously ill person onto stage year after year and exploited her vulerabilities for his (and others) gains and is now bullying this vulnerable person through the probate court.  It would be an appalling state of affairs, cruel beyond measure. 

So if it is ever comes to light that she has a serious mental health issue we don't know about, I am certainly not going to think "blimey, TMZ and Jamie Spears were right all along, what wonderful people, Free Britney was so wrong" I am going to think "you utter bunch of scumbags for exploiting a vulnerable person for money". Having a mental health issue is not something you should be judged or punished for, but they just don't get this. I do think this is a moot point though as (my personal belief is)  beyond the stress of been treated like dirt for decades by the media, family and the industry (which could give anyone a breakdown) she is probably fine. Apologies again for the long rant, but it makes me very angry to see this play out in 2023 when we are all supposed to understand mental helath issues better and have a bit of compasssion.     

• Love 3
15 hours ago, jalpha said:

Why is she not suing though…??? Or is she? 

why does Amber heard get held accountable for defamation but not TMZ? 

It is a lot harder to prove defammation in California (unfortunatly) than Virginia where the Amber Heard trail was. I think the laws are quite different, which is why Depp chose Virginia for the trial. 

• Love 1

I think it's the opposite. They have nothing to lose. It's like they already know they are horrible people and are destined to burn in hell, so they just go for it. 'Let's live the shiitiest disgusting immoral life, maybe touch some big money by ruining others lives.' mindset. I just hope this kind of activity becomes illegal. Or at least punished.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block