2009 Blog: Daphne Barak made living from "taking advantage of families in crisis"

it makes all the sense in the world now why no publication of substance gives this vulture the time of day. the only people that believe her current con of trying to break britney, are the people that already don't like britney and are just looking for validation. kfed showing his true colors as the end of the day is wholly disappointing and also unsurprising. i feel bad for all of his children at the end of this. they'll grow up either exactly like him, only caring about fame and money at the expense of humanity and decency. or they'll grow up knowing their father didn't care a single bit about them and only what they could do for him. kfed is no better than jamie spears at this point. 

• Like 5
33 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

She is often spotted interviewing members of families in crisis, taking advantage of their grief and need for hope, in order to fuel her personal drive for fame, access, and notoriety. Her drive for fame and her need to feed off of those in crisis has caused her to inject herself into international politics, associating herself with some thuggish rulers, and has run her afoul of the law.

Sound familiar? Lou Taylor xo

The Spears family is so odd for wanting this to happen all over again 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Daphne is the biggest celebrity groupie there is. Kevin is an absolute idiot who believes that she truly cares about his family. Daphne is only concerned about herself. I find it so funny that despite meeting so many noteworthy people in her life, she hasn’t been able to make a career that’s worth bragging about. Pathetic witch!

753f0cac6b42addf4bf5b6ec43bf2619.jpg

56d9f02d747165e3f578db831fe3197b--barak-

akCff_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fi

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Pfefferminz said:

Daphne is the biggest celebrity groupie there is. Kevin is an absolute idiot who believes that she truly cares about his family. Daphne is only concerned about herself. I find it so funny that despite meeting so many noteworthy people in her life, she hasn’t been able to make a career that’s worth bragging about. Pathetic witch!

753f0cac6b42addf4bf5b6ec43bf2619.jpg

56d9f02d747165e3f578db831fe3197b--barak-

akCff_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fi

Thank you for posting these. Daphne seems to be right in the heart of either: criminals or vulnerable families: The Jackson Family, Aaron Carter, Amy Winehouse

You might have found these photos from a blog that outlines her tactics:

Following Roger Friedman in her assessment of Daphne Barak the Observer reporter calls our author “the devil of celebrity gossip” with whom Amy’s parents had the misfortune to dance (they will surely regret it after the book is released if you ask my opinion). The reporter says that Daphne managed to obtain impressive access to the family as her modus operandi – you’ve guessed it – is befriending her subjects:

“Barak’s modus operandi is to befriend her subjects. She takes Mitch [Amy’s father] to dinner with friends, where the other guests – all “top lawyers” – lend a hand when a crisis unfolds. Blake Fielder-Civil – Amy’s then husband – has absconded from rehab and turns up at the hospital where Amy is being treated. Barak is there for Mitch, too. “I tell him: ‘Mitch, collect yourself. Be calm.’ And he follows my advice.”

We've seen that with K-Fed. She takes him out to dinner all the time and is befriending him and the kids. Every time there's a bad Britney story, she is always photographed with him. 

• Like 1

And here's a Huffington Post article from 2009 that talks about how Daphne circled in on a longtime employee of Michael Jackson after he died and tortured the poor woman and even spread lies about her. She even claimed this woman pumped MJ's stomach of ***** when that wasn't true. 

default-entry.jpg?ops=1200_630
WWW.HUFFPOST.COM

In the aftermath of Michael Jackson's death, I found myself in a surreal situation that gave me a glimpse into the dark side of bloodsuckers, media and celebrity.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block