How would you honestly react if all of a sudden you heard “Na na na come onnn” in Britney’s vocals during Rihanna’s halftime show?

Everyone stop getting carried away!

IF Britney we're to make an appearance on the Super Bowl w/ Rihanna it would totally upstage the moment and that's all anyone would talk about. It would be so distracting.

As much as Rihanna may like Britney she doesn't want her first performance in 7 years to be overshadowed by Britney.

:martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

Not to mention Britney is too busy trying on her diamond dresses and funky fashion making videos for us, you ungrateful f*cks.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i mean if you’re not part of this fan base why are you even here? and what kind of  sociopath are you for even being here if you’re not… does anybody else catch these red flags from all these trolls like i do???? nanana come on

I don’t think I need your permission to be here, love. Now move along and quit whatever crack you’re smoking. 

spacer.png

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block