🤬**** TCon! According to Law, requirement for 5150 is "being a danger to self or others" & reports said the past week a "house" had conveniently been rented....

Lol Team Con thinks this is 2007 again, but luckily (for certain aspects) we're in the social media era and most people aren't afraid to have their voices heard! :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

They never treated Britney like a human being, what did they expect? They must be REALLY dumb if they thought that, during the social media era, their "reign" would have never crumbled :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

My coworker said she should move to the Midwest. I said either Hawaii, New York, or hell, even London. Besides California from what I’ve heard is going down the toilet environmentally so I would just leave tbh.

Also I like how Team Con is trying their hardest to break her and she’s not falling for it. It isn’t 2007 anymore you freaks! I feel Britney has gained a lot of wisdom from her time in the con that she’s not gonna fall into their pitfalls again. She’s a stronger person than she was back then, they aren’t gonna break her. Plus, everyone knows now how ****ty her family is, so their tactics aren’t gonna work. 

Stupid trash, you better be grateful Britney hasn’t kicked Lynne out of that house yet if Britney still owns it that is. Just take your L and stay in that small rundown town with all the other weirdos (no offense to whoever is from Kentwood on here, I’ve just heard on here a few months ago that people there are rude to outsiders).

• Love 1

The internet honestly needs to just start shutting tf up. Rented house has nothing to do with this. A 5150 requires you to be at a hospital and then once medically cleared you can be admitted to psych. If it’s a court order 5150 you can avoid the medical clearance part (when people OD for example they have to be treated medically first and then they can be admitted to psych once it’s determined they’re safe, have had labs, etc.) the other option is an ex parte order which civricmvents the ER/hospital part if there isn’t a need for medical evaluation. Either way, this isn’t something they can just do and “rent a house” and detain her. ALSO BRITNEY FINALLY SAID ON VIDEO SHES FINE SO STOP WITH ALL THIS NONSENSE MY GOD. 

Edited by halfdressed
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

The cops were stopped at the gate so we have no clue if they even physically talked too or seen Brit! For all we know her security could’ve told them “ All is well”

and that goes against the idea that her nonexistent "team" has been "worried" about her and planning an intervention. if true, they would have welcomed the help of the police that day! 

• Like 3

Does anyone know how the second 5150 went down in 2008? I think the first one was due to her not relinquishing custody of one of the children, but I never understood how the second one happend which led to the conservatorship. I assume a doctor she was in contact with gave the say so? Somehow team con made it happen in 2008 which is a scary thing. The thing is that the ablelist bigots at TMZ might think that  headshaving and attacking a car with an umbrella are things you should be involuntary detained for (along with the ultimate crimes of CHAOTIC SOCIAL MEDIA AND CAFFEINE ADDITION) but the reality is that there has to be serious grounds. Is it possible to pay off a doctor in the US to do such a thing? In the UK that would be really serious and could result in the doctor being struck of the medical registar. I suppose the problem they may have is that it would need to be a doctor she has been in contact with and she is (quite understandably) hiding in her house at the moment. 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, halfdressed said:

The internet honestly needs to just start shutting tf up. Rented house has nothing to do with this. A 5150 requires you to be at a hospital and then once medically cleared you can be admitted to psych. If it’s a court order 5150 you can avoid the medical clearance part (when people OD for example they have to be treated medically first and then they can be admitted to psych once it’s determined they’re safe, have had labs, etc.) the other option is an ex parte order which civricmvents the ER/hospital part if there isn’t a need for medical evaluation. Either way, this isn’t something they can just do and “rent a house” and detain her. ALSO BRITNEY FINALLY SAID ON VIDEO SHES FINE SO STOP WITH ALL YBIS NONSENSE MY GOD. 

ANd if we go back to 2008 that is exactly how it was reported - first she was taken to hospital - THEN they said it was a 5150, but released her so shortly after.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, joanhs said:

ANd if we go back to 2008 that is exactly how it was reported - first she was taken to hospital - THEN they said it was a 5150, but released her so shortly after.

A medical doctor (or even psychiatric nurse practice Jones) CAN rescind a 5150 (some places it’s just called an involuntary hold, in the state of Florida it’s a Baker Act, etc) if after a thorough assessment they truly feel the patient is not an imminent danger to themselves. Even if it’s a court order ex parte. Because the courts aren’t medical. But they can order that you at the very least are forced to go in and be evaluated. But if they deem you not a danger, your story seems authentic, you don’t have immediate acess to lethal weapons at home - discharged. Having said that any NP or physician that gets a court order is probably gonna have a tougher time getting off early than those that were brought in by family, police, or voluntarily. Mostly because the doctor doesn’t want to seem negligent, even if it really is a technically appropriate rescind / early discharge. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block