Rihanna was asked if she’s going to drop new music any time soon

Style.

I guess im the only one not wanting music from her? I only started liking her when she stopped releasing music! I think we forget how Rihanna was extremely unliked and disrespected as an artist, but since she stopped releasing music, everyone loves her.

Edited by fays1
3 hours ago, fays1 said:

I guess im the only one not wanting music from her? I only started liking her when she stopped releasing music! I think we forget how Rihanna was extremely unliked and disrespected as an artist, but since she stopped releasing music, everyone loves her.

Narlone, narlone, narlone, I'm stil thinking that she did not used full potential from ANTI and I'm for release more videos from that album.

3 hours ago, fays1 said:

What? Rihanna has been one of the top celebrated artists since “Good Girl Gone Bad.” I’ve never thought of her as unliked or disrespected. She’s had 32 top 10 billboard hits.

1 hour ago, Dorian Gray said:

What? Rihanna has been one of the top celebrated artists since “Good Girl Gone Bad.” I’ve never thought of her as unliked or disrespected. She’s had 32 top 10 billboard hits.

Yeah but she's a studio artist, her live performances are very inconsistent.

So was her attitude, changed in a daily basis almost.

Some folks here say that nobody wants new Riri music while Ms. Girl is top 10 on a daily basis in most streamed female artists globally on Spotify despite not releasing an album in 7 years :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: You can continue making a home in that bubble of yours but the truth is that the world is ever ready for new music and the Superbowl is going to show it with the ratings and her streaming bumps :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Edited by Blackout2006
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Some folks here say that nobody wants new Riri music while Ms. Girl is top 10 on a daily basis in most streamed female artists globally on Spotify despite not releasing an album in 7 years :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh: You can continue making a home in that bubble of yours but the truth is that the world is ever ready for new music and the Superbowl is going to show it with the ratings and her streaming bumps :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

We will be here on the dot for her performance! :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

We will be rejoicing with the secretly obsessed haterzrzrz as well :jordan-perfume: When Ms. Onika has a surprise entry and performs 'Fly' with Riri, it's over for everyone :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

I’m so excited to hear Diamonds live because it’s one of my fav songs of all time! As for Ms. Petty, I’m expecting a new song with Ms. Fenty ‘cause a new banger it’s long overdue! There are some rumors speculating at an appearance from Nicki, but dunno. I don’t think so.Nicki Minaj Bite GIF

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Dorian Gray said:

She was liked the same way Katy Perry was liked, which is why they charted, but music fans never liked her. I remember alot of hate and negativity towards her. They saw her as a less talented Beyonce wannabe. They used to make fun of how she sells singles, but cant sell albums. Then she went back to Chris Brown and her album flopped.

16 hours ago, IJustWantHer2BeHAPPY said:

Narlone, narlone, narlone, I'm stil thinking that she did not used full potential from ANTI and I'm for release more videos from that album.

Rihannas growth as an artist is extremely slow, and shes a bit lazy, that album should have been promoted more

Edited by fays1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block