Radar Online: Britney Spears Triggered Into Depressive Episode Over Rocky Relationship With Her Sons: Source

jennyj

Seriously how many times will the media spin her story? It's getting really annoying... :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:
And the fact that big tech companies like Apple, Microsoft, and Google are blasting this as 'news' to the general public, even though they're a tabloid, is sickening and they're part of the problem.

https://radaronline.com/p/britney-spears-depressed-relationship-sons/

Britney Spears was seen driving alone in Los Angeles amid rumors of close family and friends attempting to stage an intervention for the pop icon.

Many close to her fear that the Toxic singer could be spiraling into a depressive episode caused by allegedly not being able to see her kids.

The pop sensation posted a video Friday where she appeared irritated while dancing in her new home. "I didn't die people," she captioned the clip. "I'm here. I'm alive. I'm very much alive and well and I've got my fur here, you see I'm feeling myself."

Despite her repeated denials that anything is wrong, a source close to Spears claimed, "Everybody is worried about her because she is very depressed." They added that the pop star has lost her normal "bubbly" demeanor and has become a complete introvert.

The source claims that one of the biggest triggering factors with her depression is her distant relationship with her two sons. Last year, it was confirmed that 17-year-old Sean Preston and 16-year-old Jayden, who Spears shares with ex-husband Kevin Federline, have temporarily stopped visitation with their mother.

"The problem is she is very sad that her sons won't see her, she feels awful about it, it is a big hole in her heart," the source added. "She is a mother of two boys and she never sees them, I think any mother would be heartbroken over that."

Radar recently reported about the Lucky singer's alleged abuse of Adderall with friends close to Spears referring to her as a "ticking time bomb."

Her behavior has reported elevated to becoming "erratic and volatile" which sources spilled is allegedly a result of her mental illness and substance abuse problems.

"The intervention was long overdue," the insider said. "She is very much a danger to herself and those around her ... Thank god somebody finally took some steps to do something about it."

The pop star's current husband, Sam Asghari, has spoken out against the rumors of any intervention taking place, confirming Spears is "in full control of her life."

Added Asghari, "Speculation on her health is inappropriate and should end immediately."

Edited by jennyj
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Sharing it privately in Exhale to call out these morons is nothing compared to these Big Tech companies blasting it in everyone's faces as actual news... literally the first thing I see on my iPad via Apple News, on my Windows desktop in the sidebar, and Google trending all have this nonsense.  RadarOnline isn't even a legitimate news source, yet these big tech companies are blasting it to the general public as 'news'. They're the ones spreading fake news yet are the loudest when it comes to being against it.  If they didn't push this out, no one would be talking about it.
:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

You also quoted the entire article here for us no one even has to click on the link

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, jennyj said:

Sharing it privately in Exhale to call out these morons is nothing compared to these Big Tech companies blasting it in everyone's faces as actual news... literally the first thing I see on my iPad via Apple News, on my Windows desktop in the sidebar, and Google trending all have this nonsense.  RadarOnline isn't even a legitimate news source, yet these big tech companies are blasting it to the general public as 'news'. They're the ones spreading fake news yet are the loudest when it comes to being against it.  If they didn't push this out, no one would be talking about it.
:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

Exhale is private ? :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Haha 2

radaronline can't even bother to get simple facts correct like the fact that britney wasn't in her new home, but we're supposed to believe they have true, real, inside sources giving them this kind of information? exhalers wake up and realize the only "insider" is team con continuing their smear campaign and failing extremely hard

• Love 2
  • Like 3

You know what I would find funny, if it wasn't so obnoxious? 

The media treatment Britney is getting is giving me ''insider'', in the music sense. 

Remember, how when Britney was working on new music, she might do an interview or a producer would make a statement about what they were working on (genre, lyrics, ideas, inspirations etc.) , and then we'd get ''insiders'' who were nowhere to be found before making vague generic and obvious statements that literally wouldnt exist without the tidbit of information we already knew?

I mean, in the past week, Britney wasn't taking medication and that was the issue, then she was taking medication but it was the wrong medication, then she wasn't taking medication but was addicted to caffeine....and then Britney spoke out and said she literally just takes prozac for depression...and now we get this; its not a 'manic episode', its a 'depressive episode', literally the day after Britney says she has depression.

Its just all so hollow and transparent at this point. Like, imagine what the meetings are like to approve this?

Edited by ICouldntThinkOfOne
  • Love 2
  • Like 7

Well, if true, her kids have all the power to “intervene” themselves and put on their big boy nearly-adult pants and sit down with her and hash things out.  But…that’s not gonna happen.  Also doesn’t help that her family hasn’t made a single effort to show any remorse or even give a genuine apology.  On the contrary, Jamie continues to battle her in court for her money and he and Bryan and Lynne are sitting down with that crazy “journalist” working with Kevin.  Oh and Jamie Lynn continues to work with Lou.  So.  Britney can only make the best of her situation and the world can get off her d.

Edited by G-unit
  • Love 6

It’s bizarre to me that everyone else is living in 2023 and yet the media treats Britney like she alone is living in 2007..

seriously? She’s abusing caffeine and adderal? Isn’t everyone in Hollywood? Celebs doing co****e and partying because it’s a free country and they can do whatever the fuuuck they want? Britney Spears has earned the right to take whatever medications she feels benefit her. Depressive episode? What year is this? I think tabloid fodder speculating about anyone’s mental health is disgusting like we have come so far everywhere else except when it comes to Britney Spears it seems. It’s truly bizarre to me. It truly does feel like a conspiracy. 

The conservatorship I believe is paying for this to try and maintain that it was for the right reasons and wasn’t totally abusive and corrupt from the start. Otherwise they will be criminally charged. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

They just sampling same story to different trash outlets. It is daphne promo i guess. Really dissapointed that none of them called by rosengart. Her legal team should deal with that nonsense and clear her name. After so many years of abuse they keep using her name in stories like she is depressed and needs another cship to make it even worse. Make it make sense. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block