Sam Smith and Madonna photographed together

Cqleb

Say what you want, but Sam is out there breaking barriers and - like the Dutch expression goes - kicking down sacred houses. Madonna's been there, done that, wrote the book, got the t-shirt, burned the t-shirt. I personally haven't been into Sam's latest era (I have never been huge on Sam), but I recognize a visionary when I see one - and so does Madge :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

• Love 2
  • Haha 4
  • Like 1
50 minutes ago, mhally said:

Say what you want, but Sam is out there breaking barriers and - like the Dutch expression goes - kicking down sacred houses. Madonna's been there, done that, wrote the book, got the t-shirt, burned the t-shirt. I personally haven't been into Sam's latest era (I have never been huge on Sam), but I recognize a visionary when I see one - and so does Madge :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

really? comparing his desperate attempts to Madonna and the influence she had on the industry? visionary my аss. 

:sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

anyway, sсrew both of them cause honestly whatever they are doing just feels very dark at this point and has nothing to do with art or music. Madonna starts to look like a damn demon out there herself. 

• Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, mhally said:

Its not visionary, hes just doing what Lil Nas X did 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block