This thread from 3 years ago about a psychic was closed and the video was deleted, but everything she said came true

Ok I think it's maybe because everything that’s happening rn? or I don’t know but for some reason I just remembered this and looked for this thread and this is crazy:

I made this thread in July 2020, when she was still in conservatorship, a year before her court testimony and when the FreeBritney movement was just a small "conspiracy theory" according to her team.

In the video a psychic was reading cards (in Spanish) and talking about Britney's situation during that time. the psychic's daughter asked her if it was true that Britney was happy in the conservatorship or if she was trapped and she said that everything fans speculated was real.

She also said that there was a woman trying to help Britney but secretly, the daughter asked her if that woman was her mom? and the psychic said no, then she asked if she was felicia? and she said no, then the psychic said that it was someone very famous who sees Britney as an artistic daughter and loves her very much so her daughter told her madonna? and she said yes. (At that time Madonna had never said anything about Britney or the free Britney movement.)

The psychic said several very strong things that I didn't want to translate because I was afraid of being banned at that moment.

She talked a lot about her father, she said that Jamie wasn't a bad person but that he carried many spirits that made him act badly, that they were hereditary things, she said that he was being manipulated by more people, she also said that Jamie lynn was totally on her father's side.

She said many more things that turned out to be true, the only thing she said that hasn't happened yet was that Sean Preston would do something crucial to help Britney, she said: "maybe in two or three years", that he was waiting to be an adult. and I specifically remember that she said "his eldest son".

You can see everything he said here:

Edited by Antidote
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1

I bet Madonna was the one that helped Britney get Mathew since Sean Penn used him at one point and both Madonna and Sean are on good terms now.

As for Sean Preston, I truly hope with his silence and not participating in that smear campaign that K-Fed orchestrated that it’s proof that he wants to help Britney. I’d really would love it if she had at least one of her kids on her side because that would mean everything to her and that would make me happy to see. She said 2-3 years and that he was waiting on becoming an adult, so this year is the time that something should happen if the psychic is right. 

I guess we’ll have to wait and see (:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:), but I’m rooting for her to have that moment, that whatever chances she had at being a mother to her kids during the con doesn’t go in vain and at least one of them truly respects her and loves her.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, Blackout SZN said:

I bet Madonna was the one that helped Britney get Mathew since Sean Penn used him at one point and both Madonna and Sean are on good terms now.

As for Sean Preston, I truly hope with his silence and not participating in that smear campaign that K-Fed orchestrated that it’s proof that he wants to help Britney. I’d really would love it if she had at least one of her kids on her side because that would mean everything to her and that would make me happy to see. She said 2-3 years and that he was waiting on becoming an adult, so this year is the time that something should happen if the psychic is right. 

I guess we’ll have to wait and see (:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:), but I’m rooting for her to have that moment, that whatever chances she had at being a mother to her kids during the con doesn’t go in vain and at least one of them truly respects her and loves her.

I feel like Preston is very different from Jayden, at least he decided not to participate in the Daphne Barak interview and Britney thanked him for that

• Like 2

"the psychic's daughter asked her if it was true that Britney was happy in the conservatorship or if she was trapped and she said that everything fans speculated was real."

We already had multiple evidence that she wasnt happy

"her daughter told her madonna? and she said yes. (At that time Madonna had never said anything about Britney or the free Britney movement.)"

Madonna did not help Britney, and considering they know who Felicia is, they obviously made alot of research. Its clear these "predictions" are based on research, not psychic abilities.

"she said that Jamie wasn't a bad person but that he carried many spirits that made him act badly, that they were hereditary things, she said that he was being manipulated by more people, she also said that Jamie lynn was totally on her father's side."

Jamie having demons controling him is not a prediction come true, and Jamie Lynn was obviously on his side

--------

So your saying if I said Britney isnt happy in the conservatorship, and that Jamie is controlled by demons, and that Madonna will help her, I have psuchic abilities? lol at this point, we Britney fans have made more come true predictions than any of these mentally ill psychics

Edited by fays1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block