Britney: Me Against the Music Rare Performance!

1 hour ago, Ehju0901 said:

Fun performance but I the audio bothers me.  Not sure if the video is dubbed or not but there’s no band, no crowd.

I wonder if it’s a rehearsal? Her whole getup seems a bit common for a stage performance. There’s nothing wrong with it and she looks great, but she doesn’t seem glammed up. Maybe it was not to outshine the cheap set lol. I think for some of that era they were all over the world and couldn’t bring much. Even some of the OHT tour dates had like 25% of the stage.  The recordings are zoomed in but I imagine the overall production was kinda lame for the crowd. Luckily her performance was so stellar during those shows it masked the lack of production on those certain dates. 

Lol this performance looks like a rehearsal. Everything looks so casual. And her makeup here reminds me of currentney.😊

2 hours ago, senammoises said:

I wish I could watch the MATM performance at jay lenno I think. There's live band and all but i can't find it:sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

You can download it here too. I love live vocals for matm:)

0987654789.png?w=640
BRITNEY-ONLINE.NET

Britney Online te trae, para stream y descarga en HD 1080P, la performance de Me Against the Music en The...

8 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

Lol this performance looks like a rehearsal. Everything looks so casual. And her makeup here reminds me of currentney.😊

You can download it here too. I love live vocals for matm:)

0987654789.png?w=640
BRITNEY-ONLINE.NET

Britney Online te trae, para stream y descarga en HD 1080P, la performance de Me Against the Music en The...

Omg thank youu:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block