Britney Spears wishes the drama and negativity would stop in a new Instagram post

Style.

Just now, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Free promo for both of you girlies. Good for you! Stream D&D for clear skin.

This week in the news it said that I almost died and that I have a manager and “doctors” !!! I don’t have a management team nor will I ever again in my life !!! I don’t have “medical doctors” !!! I take Prozac for depression and that’s about it 🤷🏼‍♀️ !!! I’m an extremely boring person !!! It frustrates me to know that any news outlet would say any of this !!! It’s worse than a cruel joke because people actually believe this stuff and all of my efforts in getting better with my little routine of prayer and therapy seems to not count for anything when people can say things that are incredibly wrong !!! Anyways change of the subject … enough drama …

I’m into diamond gowns and funky fashion at the moment 👗 !!! Good Morning ☀️ !!!!!

:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

• Love 3
Just now, DiamondCircus said:

This week in the news it said that I almost died and that I have a manager and “doctors” !!! I don’t have a management team nor will I ever again in my life !!! I don’t have “medical doctors” !!! I take Prozac for depression and that’s about it 🤷🏼‍♀️ !!! I’m an extremely boring person !!! It frustrates me to know that any news outlet would say any of this !!! It’s worse than a cruel joke because people actually believe this stuff and all of my efforts in getting better with my little routine of prayer and therapy seems to not count for anything when people can say things that are incredibly wrong !!! Anyways change of the subject … enough drama …

I’m into diamond gowns and funky fashion at the moment 👗 !!! Good Morning ☀️ !!!!!

:nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Imagine if she made a sock acc and asked me the link for D&D and I ignored her like hundreds of others. Omfg. :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block