History repeating itself. TMZ is recycling the SAME narrative they ran with in 2007 & 2008 when the conservatorship was first put into place.

I've said this before, it's like someone is recycling old news about what happened in 2008 and giving it a new spin on the media. It also reminds of that Star magazine cover saying she was in great danger a few weeks ago, since no one pays attention to these tabloids anymore, they're selling the same story to TMZ.

• Love 4

Jennifer Lopez Yes GIF by mtv

this is why anyone buying into a source being from britney's direct camp is either; team con still trying to convince the public britney can't be trusted to make her own decisions, or simply refusing to look past their own biases to see the truth for what it is. this story is, without a doubt, a team con smear campaign.

• Love 6
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Shoutout to @Lola2790 I think we may have tag-teamed on the links and the supporting legal documents.

Adderall, being a "danger to herself or others," caffeine...It's all the exact same as in January 2008.

The court docs that created the conservatorship can be found here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VppI1SkAfdD0yj9kSONJqu5W1DHzaJO6?usp=share_link

We knew it was coming. Daphne bs among others. It's a set campaign, one against the other.

This right now was planned for months in advance.

• Love 4

tmz has no morals, i dunno why anyone would expect them to get them all of a sudden. 

the real issue is who is feeding them this info, they are the ones with this strategy of repeating the past hoping to control her this time. maybe this was planned by this person since the beginning.  but many people seem to not care about that part. but removing that person would stop these stories. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Grace Kelly said:

I was 28 in 2007 and as it was prior to having children etc had loads of time on my hands to read gossip magazines. The last couple of days have really bothered me because it feels really similar to that period and everyone bought it at the time! I feel like I have been posting in a rage all day as a result. I did not appreciate just how similar the modus operandi was until this post. I don't know what is going on with her mental health and it is no-ones business but hers. However, one thing I do know is that an "intervention" (I hate that word in the context of Britney) resulting in her being forced to be somewhere she does not want to be having treatment she does not want to have is not the answer and is a gateway to further injustice and exploitation. On the plus side I was comforted by the reminder that she now has social media to fight against it whick was lacking in 2008. In addition there are lots of fans on this forum that are kind, non-judgemental, understand mental health issues and have her back (not all unfortunately). I really hope this makes the difference this time.   

Our fanbase has been infiltrated but in general I think we are strong enough to fight off this bs. :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block