What makes you happy? - 2023 Edition

What makes you happy in life this year?

What makes you feel joyful, calm, happy? You know that feeling when you are just like- ahhh, I love this. This is what I need.

Personally, 

Plants. I don't expect anyone to get it but I feel really connected to my plants. I treat them as my family. I just adore caring about them every day and I adore looking at them bloom and grow.

Skin care. For some ****ed up reason I got hooked on Vogue's and Elle's skincare videos. I know it's cringe but I'm hooked on watching those. I also got into it and I have my own regime and it really makes me happy and calm. Face mask before going to sleep is the best.

Ice tea. I know it's winter, don't care. Citruce ice tea is the ****. I make it myself and I live for it.

Cutting off sweets. I cut them very roughly and I don't feel cravings at all. I feel more energized and my skin has cleared too.

New phone mask and new headphones. I got them made and I love the color palette I chose and the pattern. I feel fancy using them. Such small, dumb thing but still.

Decluttering. I got rid of useless **** I've been hoarding and I feel free and much better. It feels so refreshing having more open space and you just feel clean when you get rid of useless ****. You don't even realize it's suffocating you and stressing you out until you get rid of it. From old papers to ****ty clothes to collectable bs you don't even like.

Literally my meds. I take them in the hospital, every 2 weeks. Mondays. They go right up my nose and I'm free of depression and the rest of it. I've cut off ''friends'' who say it's a ****. How the **** it's a **** if a doctor gives it to me in a hospital under supervision? Yeah, technically it is a **** but it works and it makes me ******* happy and carefree and I feel like I'm in a field of flowers and under sunshine. Is that so bad? For some people obv it is.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block