Britney hits back at intervention report: "It makes me sick to my stomach that it’s even legal for people to make up stories that I almost died "

She has a legit point. I know there's freedom of speech and journalists have the right to well, do their job but at a certain point, there needs to be a clear line that can't be crossed.

Stories like this, which we all know are false, can really mess up somebody's life and I wonder if Britney can sue them for slander and defamation. I mean this isn't a story about her in a restaurant, this is a story claiming she's on ***** and is about to die. It's sickening.

Sue them Britney. Sue them with every penny you've got. This has nothing to do with journalism anymore.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

That sounds like a justification, with a smidge of confirmation bias; Britney can tell the world all she wanted to do was get married, then get married, and do nothing but praise her husband, but you'll still search for something to discredit him with.

At some point, you just have to recognise your suspicion might just be wrong.

Search???? He’s talking to TMZ and there’s something very strange about that period. I hope that he’s not doing anything weird, but I will continue to watch how he moves. I can’t interfere with Britney’s life and most definitely wouldn’t want to, but if I notice something continuously odd about someone close to her, I will point it out on this forum.

• Love 1

It took years for Cele*****y blog to come around to see the unlawful cship, it’s players, and Jamie’s abuse for what it is. I don’t always agree with this blog’s stances on everything but they are right on this issue. 
Britney Spears finally had her conservatorship removed in the fall of 2021. “Free Britney” worked, and Britney has been enjoying her newfound freedom ever since. Because Britney’s fans were so instrumental in helping Britney seek and achieve freedom, those fans believe they’re entitled to monitor her health and well-being. Those fans even went so far as to recently send police to Britney’s home to do a welfare check. The thing is, once Britney’s conservatorship was done, Britney can now make her own decisions about her medications, her doctors, her treatments and how she lives her life. Mine is not a pro- or anti-conservatorship stance, just a recognition that Freed Britney was always going to have a difficult time managing her own life after more than a decade of microscopic control exerted on her.

Britney Spears finally had her conservatorship removed in the fall of 2021. “Free Britney” worked, and Britney has been enjoying her newfound freedom ever since. Because Britney’s fans were so instrumental in helping Britney seek and achieve freedom, those fans believe they’re entitled to monitor her health and well-being. Those fans even went so far as to recently send police to Britney’s home to do a welfare check. The thing is, once Britney’s conservatorship was done, Britney can now make her own decisions about her medications, her doctors, her treatments and how she lives her life. Mine is not a pro- or anti-conservatorship stance, just a recognition that Freed Britney was always going to have a difficult time managing her own life after more than a decade of microscopic control exerted on her.

That’s what we’ve been seeing for more than a year now: a fanbase with a parasocial entitlement to “monitor” Britney; a woman with a history of mental health issues now in charge of her own treatment and medication; a victim of financial, medical and parental abuse trying to understand and process that abuse. Of course it’s messy and of course people have legitimate concerns about Britney’s well-being. I’m not entirely sure that briefing People Magazine is the answer though.

This sounds familiar to anyone who has any experience with someone dealing with bipolar disorder. It sounds… a lot like Kanye West too, only Kanye is allowed to just exist in whatever harmful **** state he wants with his bros around to insulate him. As for Britney, she isn’t a monster and what’s happening is not some new thing. Now, am I concerned that she doesn’t seem to be taking her meds, or that her meds don’t seem to be working? Yes. Do I wish that Britney had better people in her life overall, people whom she can trust, people who will help her without their own agenda? Yes. I hope she’s well and I hope she finds medical professionals who can help her. I hope she has people in her life whom she trusts no matter what.

https://www.cele*****y.com/804027/britney_spears_has_been_acting_increasingly_erratically_people_are_concerned/

3 hours ago, Eternalhouse said:

See, TMZ being TMZ again.

Really hope they get in legal trouble.

And for the certain user that keeps on forcing the narrative that Sam is with TMZ. Stop. That is bullying. And immature as fuuck. You need to stop attacking other users and Sam for not acting like a social media warrior like you are and let him live his life. So just because there were two or three interviews he answered to that means he's on Team con? Just because he's working when a rumor of his wife shows up he shouldn't work? Stop your du***** logic. You're gonna say 'open your eyes' but all you're doing is looking at things you want to see. Human interaction is not absolute. He talks to tmz , you say he's on team con, he doesn't, then you say he's not supportive. You thijk the only thing a husband should do is to post things on social media? NOT EVERYTHING HAS TO BE ON INSTAGRAM!! 

And Britney can defend herself! Are you saying she can't and she has to hide behind ther husband? Ugh.

Sorry if I ranted but this user is absolutely annoying. How frustrated would Britney be...

:mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses::cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I don't get the user because they sure were silent yesterday when the thread broke and then came in like wildfire later in the day to slam Sam and other users. If what TMZ posted offends them so much, why don't they slam the story and those who were believing it? :clownery_makeup_meme:

:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

• Love 1
9 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Britney defends herself, meanwhile Sam is on a carpet appearance! 

https://instagram.com/stories/samasghari/3034864448901141083?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Not trying to come at you, but what is it that you want Sam to do? Had he spoken up for her the same people here would've dragged him in the comments and say how Britney needs to speak up for herself OR say Sam is controlling her. Yet, she is speaking up for herself and you're criticizing Sam for being at a premiere. It's like he'll never win with some of you all. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block