Britney hits back at intervention report: "It makes me sick to my stomach that it’s even legal for people to make up stories that I almost died "

Ugh I hope she takes legal actions instead of stop posting on IG whatever she wants! :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: I know it's hard for her, but if she stops the IG posting then TMZ wins! She should actually shove her freedom and happiness down these people's throats, they hate seeing her happy, that's why they come up with these BS!!! :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: Be your beautiful self, Britney :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 6
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

Except that you can’t! 
Britney just post about how we don’t know nothing about her life, she referencing her husband with kindness, but you (and the other one) think you know her husband better than herself!

She basically saying to everyone to back off, and the first reply is another conspiracy theory! If she is okay with him not talking about it, who you think you are to say otherwise?

You all should just get a f…. life to yourselves. Britney it’s not your Barbie so you can match her with whoever you feel comfortable with!

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yes, Britney come out swinging and fighting since your husband won't defend you.

Slay Brit. :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

I would rather Britney defend herself. I get the sentiment but she's a grown woman who can and needs to enforce her independence. I respect Sam for allowing her space to do as she pleases but also respect the fact that he will shut things down that can get outta control like he did with Mario today.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

We can respect that Britney loves her husband while also pointing out that he is extremely suspicious 

That sounds like a justification, with a smidge of confirmation bias; Britney can tell the world all she wanted to do was get married, then get married, and do nothing but praise her husband, but you'll still search for something to discredit him with.

At some point, you just have to recognise your suspicion might just be wrong.

• Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block