What do you get on your sub at Subway?

GlitterRain

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Italian parmesan bread, chicken tikka/peri chicken, four slices of cheese, a generous amount of pickles, olive, jalapeno (a MUST :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:), perhaps lettuce depending on my mood, dijon mustard, and mayonnaise, thank you :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

They have Subway in India or wtvr planet you're on? :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised: I thought Subway was only a North American thing :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
30 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

You seriously need to get a life.

I dont even know the fk what i wrote was funny.

But then again you're one of those stupid loser trolls who like to annoy others.

I agree. I don’t particularly understand what this thread has that causes this user to be “HOWLING” …. It’s literally a general thread about Subway? :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

Thanks for commenting, Mimi. Pay no mind to this user 🤍

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block