New court filing: Britney Spears Objects to the Appointment of Discovery Referee

2 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

Does this explain the sudden panic to scream about Britney's mental health? :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

I do think it’s quite plausible that TMZ is being paid off to write exploitative stories again as a cover up. Divert attention away and whatnot. It seems like the same tired game over and over again but everyone gets riled up about it. 

Even if Britney did need help/intervention the last thing that should happen is for it to be publicly broadcast to the world. It’s demoralizing and embarrassing. I do believe there are people that thrive off her suffering :/. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, warioaddams said:

But wasn't a referee a good thing? I don't understand anymore :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

I thought so too, but that was in another case. It's not inherently bad, but Rosengart argues that Jamie has no money to pay for it. 

This quote stood out to me on page two

Any such appointment would cause them to continue their profligate motion practice and harrasment of Britney Spears, whom they seek-- and indeed, they tragically hope-- to harm (in their futile and improper effort to use this proceeding to "vindicate" Mr. Spears). 

On another note, Rosengart also reminds us in the documents that Jamie made over $6 million as a conservator and paid $30 million to professionals to keep the conservatorship going. 

Edited by blackingouthenegativity
  • Love 5
46 minutes ago, easy said:

this doesn't look good for the rosengart anti's :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

and y'all really wanna still believe the alleged source leaking info about britney is part of her actual inner circle? :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Girl you are doing the most when you know damn well this objections will be overruled and denied by judge Penny at this point.

Objecting is Rosengart’s job.. does that mean he did a good job? No, but you can keep clinging and licking that silver fox lollipop as long as you want sis 

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Girl you are doing the most when you know damn well this objections will be overruled and denied by judge Penny at this point.

Objecting is Rosengart’s job.. does that mean he did a good job? No, but you can keep clinging and licking that silver fox lollipop as long as you want sis 

spacer.png

i mean weren't you part of the "rosengart is just milking her for all she's worth, this will go into private judging and britney will never see justice, rosengart is part of team con!!!!!!!!!!!!" crew :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

if any of that were true he wouldn't have objected, he would have submitted his nominations and kept it moving. he is objecting not only to a referee, but proposing that IF they have one the scope is limited and that britney shouldn't be the one paying for it. everything against what y'all claimed he was doing. make it make sense

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, easy said:

i mean weren't you part of the "rosengart is just milking her for all she's worth, this will go into private judging and britney will never see justice, rosengart is part of team con!!!!!!!!!!!!" crew :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

if any of that were true he wouldn't have objected, he would have submitted his nominations and kept it moving. he is objecting not only to a referee, but proposing that IF they have one the scope is limited and that britney shouldn't be the one paying for it. everything against what y'all claimed he was doing. make it make sense

Sis… it’s over, let it go. We lost. Getting Britney not to keep paying is the least he could do (something he hasn’t even accomplished yet). 

Rosengart was all for the cameras making empty promises.. no wonder the NYT ladies dropped this story publicly the moment they realized that Rosengart did nothing with and never pursued civil/criminal charges. 

But no worries I’ll be here to quote you after the next remaining hearings 

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
8 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Sis… it’s over, let it go. We lost. Getting Britney not to keep paying is the least he could do (something he hasn’t even accomplished yet). 

Rosengart was all for the cameras making empty promises.. no wonder the NYT ladies dropped this story publicly the moment they realized that Rosengart did nothing with and never pursued civil/criminal charges. 

But no worries I’ll be here to quote you after the next remaining hearings 

spacer.png

i look forward to all the times i have in the past and will continue to prove you wrong, it's a lot of fun for me :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

The moment your daddy Rosengart can’t even get Britney NOT to pay for Jamie’s fees… it looks like the writing is on the wall. Your daddy lost.

spacer.png

when you stop using mrs conservatorship, interfering with britney's case, the female sam ingham as your source i might take you a little more seriously

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block