Can Rosengart put out a statement or something?

KrisJ

The way Kevin’s lawyer ride or dies for him and we get tumbleweed from Britney’s lawyer :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

And if he’s not the right “type” of Lawyer to put out statement, connect her with someone who can. Within the last month there have been insane stories of her being manic and interventions and locking her away and it’s disgusting 

Edited by KrisJ
Just now, blackingouthenegativity said:

Or at least a statement from Cade since the stories are alleging that he is supposedly behind this intervention

I’m gonna kick him………….. O U T if B Anon is right abt him omfg :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan:

Her documentary needs to come out sooner

2 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

He has never spoken on Britney’s behalf or for Britney’s best interests… his “agent/manager” title is very much self-claimed and for taxes-purposes only :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I mean he has released a statement or two in the past. But I'm not looking to the past, I'm looking at the fact that the article accuses him of setting up an intervention. I am curious to hear his side of the story. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block