Why are y’all stupid? Wake up! This is team Con’s scheme

it's very interesting that people are all "tmz lies! they're untrustworthy!" but then wanna believe parts of the story that fit whatever narrative they wanna believe. if tmz is untrustworthy liars, that means EVERYTHING they report is false. not just the parts you don't like. 

• Love 3
  • Like 6
Just now, easy said:

it's very interesting that people are all "tmz lies! they're untrustworthy!" but then wanna believe parts of the story that fit whatever narrative they wanna believe. if tmz is untrustworthy liars, that means EVERYTHING they report is false. not just the parts you don't like. 

Yeah? Except I never liked any of their posts especially regarding Britney. 
They built that reputation of being untrustworthy, because they are. All the recent allegations they reported about Britney was later proven to be fake. So yeah  please wake up. And dnt be stooopid 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Yeah? Except I never liked any of their posts especially regarding Britney. 
They built that reputation of being untrustworthy, because they are. All the recent allegations they reported about Britney was later proven to be fake. So yeah  please wake up. And dnt be stooopid 

that's what i'm saying! if we believe tmz is untrustworthy then that means they are untrustworthy and believing there are sources talking to tmz, but not what these alleged sources are saying is contradictory and narrative building. we can't have it both ways!

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, chlorella said:

The tiktoker woman who started that and called her white trash or something, is some little actress from the Babylon movie, that movie all the promo they did was on tiktok, so it was a paid story

Oh right yes I do remember reading that about her being an actress, and thinking it was all very weird, but I didn’t know for sure it was fake. It was definitely one of the more bizarre stories. 

I'm not trying to be combative or come at you OP, but I absolutely despise this "Team Con" stuff this fanbase has latched onto. It's sickening and reeks of a science fiction novel. Britney is a free woman with ample resources and  agency over her own life.

But have her fans tell it, she's in the Truman Show all day every day and has been since she was born. I still remember when people thought her Instagram posts were the product of "Team Con" and it's become evident now with time that it's been her content all along. 

Britney overrules "Team Con" every time. Her Instagram posts, her court testimony, her music, all of it - she, her words & actions - hold more weight than any dirty tricks they pull in the media. 

That Britney is not using her immense power is enough for some fans to worry that something may be amiss. It doesn't make them stupid.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, easy said:

Baby, you are waisting your time saying anything that make sense on exhell. They think anything you say that’s against a conspiracy/conspiracy adjacent is garbage 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Miguelblackpink said:

Okay. I cant believe yall are falling for yet another nasty scheme by team con. 

first, it was the restaurant “erratic” behavior issue and now this current issue posted  by tmz ****! That was later proven to be fake btw. 

also the “baby picture taking” issue. That was proven fake too. 

it’s so apparent what they’re trying to do to her.  This is character assassination and they are obviously framing her again. This should be obvious to us by now. But I guess we never learn do we?!? 

This is the same mistake we all did before. Believing the lies they made to justify Britney being in a 15 yr conservatorship. wake up!!!! Britney is fine and finally free! Let her be!

In my opinion you are acting overdramatic.

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

Why is Britney not standing up for herself then? 

Why is Rosengart not blaming publicly team con for this like he has in the past?

idk guys… it doesn’t make sense how Britney is just silent... maybe there’s some truth behind the scenes and that’s why she is just keeping low profile? Idk 

Maybe coz she is tired of everything and everyone?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block