Vinyl with colored editions ( released from march - may 2023 )

This is so messy... lazu to say the least.

And they r also releasing Brits whole discography on BLACK vinyl at the same time.

I already got them'all from the first UO pressing (excpet BOMT that its the second pressing) BUT im curious to see if the new Femme Fatale sounds better (cos' both frist pressing sounds like s***) and i might buy the BLACK vinyl for BLACKOUT coz, just think its simple and rad.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Fabricio Alex said:

and, while im here...

where is BOMT with the WHITE COVER and BONUS TRACKS at???????

32428abf1aaa2075b2d9c4ae6da4db1c.jpg

Her record label is missing a HUGE opportunity here. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Love this cover, an as European this was always a "real" BOMT cover.

I hate that pink cover. Such a pe.do pose. Young girl in short skirt, sitting like that, looking up into camera. Creepy AF

Edited by MIKE_INT
  • Love 6
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, MIKE_INT said:

Love this cover, an as European this was always a "real" BOMT cover.

I hate that pink cover. Such a pe** pose. Young girl in short skirt, sitting like that, looking up into camera. Creepy AF

Yeah, here in Brazil that was the "real" cover.  I actually tried to find this picture (praying britney) with high resolution to make myself a album cover and, but i didnt find and i gave up cos im SURE they will release at some point. I. AM. SURE!

100% agree on the pink cover :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

2 hours ago, Fabricio Alex said:

and, while im here...

where is BOMT with the WHITE COVER and BONUS TRACKS at???????

32428abf1aaa2075b2d9c4ae6da4db1c.jpg

Her record label is missing a HUGE opportunity here. :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

That was the international cover art, whereas the pink one was the north American cover art. I assume they cannot release the white cover since it would only have to be available in every country except the US & Canada and probably Mexico (?). I don't know the usage rights of that cover art but I guess that is the reason we never got it   :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1

By this time, fanbases of other pop girls are enjoying special and exclusive vinyl versions while we are finally getting black-issued vinyl just NOW, and I must remind you all that this is only being issued 4 or 5 years after the vinyl revival movement :orangu_orangutan_ape: To think that our only options for YEARS were those anniversary picture discs (that may be pretty, and even if I own one, they do not match the beauty of a traditional vinyl package) and that expensive, sold-out and UO-exclusive vinyl with crazy shipping prices that are now being sold on eBay for the price of gold :deadbanana_pbj_peanut_butter_jelly_time_yellow: Her team...I'm happy we are finally getting them now though.

Some of these vinyl colours are absolute choices.... orange for Blackout really? I would have expected a black vinyl, or something with that pattern used on the album cover. Britney Jean should have been pink like the Urban Outfitters version or a pale blue, not that bright blue. The purple for Oops could have matched the disc colour more imo.

Also I would have preferred had they released the international version of Baby as it has the superior artwork. 

19 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

That was the international cover art, whereas the pink one was the north American cover art. I assume they cannot release the white cover since it would only have to be available in every country except the US & Canada and probably Mexico (?). I don't know the usage rights of that cover art but I guess that is the reason we never got it   :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Also it bothers me because on Spotify (at least here in the UK) the international version of Baby is on here which has Deep In My Heart, I'll Never Stop Loving You and Autumn Goodbye as well two remixes of the title track (none of these tracks are on the US version), but it uses the US artwork. EURGH

Edited by Isla

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block